Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville/Upper Cumberland MMA

Awesome seminar by Brandon Mccaghren at KMAA

Just got home from a great seminar and sub only tournament. Brandon taught some mind blowing defensive principles for head and arm bases chokes. Great stuff that we will be able to instantly put into our game. The submission only tourney was lots of fun. Our guys did very well against some tough opponents.

It was awesome seeing Brandon teaching at a non-10th planet school. He is an amazing instructor and is doing a great job sharing 10th planet with the masses.
    Upper Cumberland MMA
    10th Planet Cookeville - Leader (Cookeville, TN)

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    2 Black Belts and a UFC fighter and a 10p Moon Head in the house?

Prob one of my coolest days ever.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    Dude it was so much fun. I'm feeling it today, but so worth it. That seminar couldn't have been laid out any better. Basic 101 stuff through defense, add a step to the basics, then more defense, a little history here and there, etc. So, so, so easy to incorporate this directly into my game immediately. I especially like the idea of ending up in twister side control after someone switches from dance to guillotine on me...Some folks gonna be in trouble now son!!!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    This was the first seminar I have ever been apart of. I must say Brandon, you set the bar pretty high for any seminars that I attend in the future.