Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed

I love Joe rogan, but why the denial on Chemtrails?

I have always love Joe, from fear factor to Ufc. What I don't understand is why he is so open to bigfoot but denies what is obvious above us in our skies. He talks about the stars and aliens, but if you paid attention during the day, the sky is not the same as it was when we were kids.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    From what I've gathered from when Eddie talks about it, is Joe isn't really in a position to make claims without facts, so he takes a logical fact based approach to things. Doesn't mean he's not a critic or thinks those things are impossible though. His podcast with Abby Martin was a good one for governmental critique.
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I remember seeing just as many trails as when I was a kid. Whether its chemtrails or contrails
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    People always say that they don't remember seeing so many of these trails when they were kids. Did you honestly pay attention to the sky when you were a kid? I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday let alone what the fuckin sky looked liked years and years ago. Not sold 100% on the whole chemtrail debate. Nothing is ever as it seems. There is a little bit of truth in everything. Life is a trillion shades of gray. Very few absolute truths in life.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Where am I? Are 10th planet folk heavy with conspiracy theorists?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    A lack of belief isn't denial.

I went to the air shows some years when i was a kid. Im now 32. I remember asking my dad about the contrails after seeing one slowly spread for about half a day. My dad was a mechanic but also a curious guy, he explained vapor pressure, condensation and cloud seeding to me. He used simple examples and asked me questions to help me understand, like making me think about why it takes less time to boil water when we went camping, why water condensates on a cold glass and why its foggy in the morning more often than midday.

I haven't noticed any more contrails over my lifetime and I absolutely witnessed persistent jet contrails seeding clouds in the 1980's.

There are so many different camps of chemtrails believers that its really hard to discuss without first pinning down exactly what their contention is.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Where do you guys live? I have seen them almost all the time living in Florida, California, and Connecticut. I don't mean to be a dick, but seriously, what the hell are you all talking about?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    Where do you guys live? I have seen them almost all the time living in Florida, California, and Connecticut. I don't mean to be a dick, but seriously, what the hell are you all talking about?
    Chemtrails are quantities of particulate matter released into the air by air planes in order to counteract effects of global warming by reflecting light back into space. These actually occur naturally from events such as volcano eruptions or asteroid impacts, etc; this has happened a few times in earth's history, which has created global cooling situations. There are actually scientists on record saying that releasing particulate matter into the atmosphere is the only way to save us from global warming until we are able to get off energy sources which release co2 when burned. The problem with it is that the chemicals released are toxic for life so obviously people would be against it. The thinking, however, is that since you're releasing it so high up in the air, we should be fine, for a while.

There's actually a video of an advocate of this on the Colbert Report, stating how any loss of life we might encounter would be worth it in the long run.

Array

School
    Also, look at the name of the association you're networking with. The name is "Tenth Planet" Jiu Jitsu. Do you know what the tenth planet is? Never heard of Nibiru or Annunaki?

Array

School
    Here's the link to the video. Sorry can't do the video select box thing on my phone.

"I think they may already have your idea!"
    http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/video...d2/david-keith

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast