Array

School
    Gb Knox/Kmaa

Seminar variability.

Ok, so I am living in a dream world where I am going to have the funds avaliable to go to Alabama and see Eddie in December, and then see him again at kmaa Knoxville i think in February. Now I've never given a seminar or attended more than one by the same instructor (except my own schools instructors). What I am curious about is what are the odds of distinct material at each seminar.
    Is it kind of like touring with a band where you play all the stuff off the new album, or more a guest lecturer at a university where it may be the same subject but different aspects? Or is each seminar a new thing all it's own.
    I'm just curious, because I've never traveled for a seminar I just jump on the ones that come near me.
    Thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    I really love these semina tooo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    It varies from instructor to instructor. I allow my hosts to choose the topic(s) they'd like me to cover. Even if I'm asked to cover the same material from a previous seminar I'd try a add a different twist to it.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    You will always pick up something new, because people are not robots. In my opinion, seminars with 10p Blackbelts adds tools to your toolbox. Don't hesitate- do it.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I went to two Eddie seminars within a month and he covered totally different techniques in each of them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Every one of our seminars with Eddie, Denny and Sean (thrice!) were incredible experiences and every single student left having learned some important aspects of the game. They are 10P black belts for a reason

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Every time I went to Eddie's seminar, he covered different topics.