Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN

Eddie Bravo Seminar at 10th Planet Indianapolis 10-4-14

Pre-registration for the seminar (10-4-14 from 11AM-2PM) is now open on our website, http://circlecitymartialartsfitness.com/ The cost is $103 if you pre-register. Pre-registration will end 9-30-14. Cost at the door will be $120. If anyone is planning to stay at a hotel please message me or email (circlecitymaf@gmail.com) and I will work to get a discounted room rate. Remember, the seminar is at our new location, 6107 W Airport Blvd, Bldg 106 Suite 100 Greenfield, IN 46140. See ya on that mat!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Just pre-registered today! Can't wait for this so I figured I would bump the thread!!!

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Absolutely! Don't forget it's at our new location and if anyone needs a hotel room be sure to message me so I can work to get them a discounted rate at the hotel we are in contact with.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywatkins67 View Post
    Absolutely! Don't forget it's at our new location and if anyone needs a hotel room be sure to message me so I can work to get them a discounted rate at the hotel we are in contact with.
    Awesome. Are you guys going to be rolling before the seminar? If so I'll try to come early!

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    No, he will go directly into the seminar when we arrive and then I have to get him to the airport afterwards, however, everyone is welcome to stay and roll. There will be people from all over the region coming in and will be a good oppurtunity!

Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    Awesome. Are you guys going to be rolling before the seminar? If so I'll try to come early!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywatkins67 View Post
    No, he will go directly into the seminar when we arrive and then I have to get him to the airport afterwards, however, everyone is welcome to stay and roll. There will be people from all over the region coming in and will be a good oppurtunity!
    Sounds good to me!

I noticed on the events page on The Underground (mixedmartialarts.com) that they are now listing seminars. Samir Chantre has a few listed on there. You guys might want to see about getting Eddie's listed on there, might help bring out more people! I'm sure there will be a ton of people anyways but just thought I would pass that info along!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    There should be a Joe Logan comedy show afterwards.

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Pre-registration for the Eddie Bravo seminar will end 9-30-14. You can pre-register at our website http://circlecitymartialartsfitness.com/ Cost at the door will be $120. If anyone is planning to stay at a hotel please message me and I will work to get a discounted room rate. Remember, the seminar is at our new location, 6107 W Airport Blvd, Bldg 106 Suite 100 Greenfield, IN 46140. See ya on that mat!

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond
    So pumped!!!! Ready to learn some ninja techniques!

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Fritz View Post
    So pumped!!!! Ready to learn some ninja techniques!
    Hell yeah!! See ya soon!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast