Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    lol Pan!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Since I pretty much started learning lockdown half from day 1, thats the strongest part of my game by far. My Butterfly guard and JNT/Darce game are not too shabby either. Also my guillotine/darce/JNT/anaconda defense has improved immensely due to the fact that my coach's choke game is ridiculous. I cant tell you how many times he has guillotined me in the past.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Half guard. Top or bottom.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Team Quest Redding
    If it's a roll I really want to win, I pull half. Lockdown -> electric chair -> twister side -> mount -> spiderweb -> armbar (courtesy of the douchebag.) Every time. As simple as I can make it. Works a lot.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    LMAO. I was gonna say "nothing, I'm still a white belt." But I'd rather not get clowned by Zog.

In my opinion, I feel like basic side control and leg locks are my strongest point. Americana from side control. Kneebar from half...top or bottom. Americana's used to be my thing. But kneebars suddenly became my thing for a while. I need to get back to training. SMH.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123