Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Balance Studios, PA
    Brilliant. Most douchiest thing you could've done but brilliant. Also, what did you use to make the noise? + Please don't give anymore heart attacks to me like that again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranlers View Post
    Brilliant. Most douchiest thing you could've done but brilliant. Also, what did you use to make the noise? + Please don't give anymore heart attacks to me like that again.
    That was the sound of my flip flops slapping together.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    This is not a test. Repeat. Not a test.

HUG THA DAMN KNEE!!!

That is all..

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    A bunch of people think the security footage is faked because of this video. ha ha
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    A bunch of people think the security footage is faked because of this video. ha ha
    have to admit, that did cross my mind at first. Between that and the I dominated Eddie song!! You are funny!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    This is not a test. Repeat. Not a test.

HUG THA DAMN KNEE!!!

That is all..
    What do you suggest to protect your knee while doing the Zombie in Mission Control. Once I am healed and rolling, my plan is to be ready to bail on the Zombie and go to Mission Pump, Full Guard or Meat Hook, maybe the Pedro if the guy tries to explode out of my Mission Control while I am fighting for the Zombie Move. When my knee popped the guy tried to explode out and kind of lost his balance and drove forward in a twisting motion creating the exact lever necessary on my knee for it to pop. It was a freak thing, but I want to have a plan when I am in a similar situation in the future.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by NameLikeNoOther View Post
    What do you suggest to protect your knee while doing the Zombie in Mission Control. Once I am healed and rolling, my plan is to be ready to bail on the Zombie and go to Mission Pump, Full Guard or Meat Hook, maybe the Pedro if the guy tries to explode out of my Mission Control while I am fighting for the Zombie Move. When my knee popped the guy tried to explode out and kind of lost his balance and drove forward in a twisting motion creating the exact lever necessary on my knee for it to pop. It was a freak thing, but I want to have a plan when I am in a similar situation in the future.

If youre not super flexible,hug the knee and get on the opposite hip.

If youre not on the opposite hip, dont kungfu move. Chilldog is fine, but its the leverage of a good kungfu thats done wrong is what pops knees.

Make sense?

Array

School
    RCS/10th Planet Beaumont
    I've tore my knee twice...so...not funny. Actually...yeah, it was.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234