Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise

My First Pro Tournament

So I was invited to compete at the Kakuto Pro Invitational Tournament this last weekend in Atlanta. Hands down my favorite tournament around. I had three matches. My first match I had against a black belt and the next two were against purple belts. In every match I actively pursued the submission and went on the attack in the beginning, but I blew my load to quickly and ended up getting tapped towards the end. I learned a lot about the holes in my game and I'll be working hard to fix those before the next tournament. I didn't make this post for sympathy or, or because I thought anyone actually cared to know, or for any other reason besides the fact that I felt it would be dishonest to hype it before I went and hide afterwards. So I'm getting back on the grind and I'll never quit. Thanks for being a family win, lose, or draw. 10p4l

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Davis View Post
    So I was invited to compete at the Kakuto Pro Invitational Tournament this last weekend in Atlanta. Hands down my favorite tournament around. I had three matches. My first match I had against a black belt and the next two were against purple belts. In every match I actively pursued the submission and went on the attack in the beginning, but I blew my load to quickly and ended up getting tapped towards the end. I learned a lot about the holes in my game and I'll be working hard to fix those before the next tournament. I didn't make this post for sympathy or, or because I thought anyone actually cared to know, or for any other reason besides the fact that I felt it would be dishonest to hype it before I went and hide afterwards. So I'm getting back on the grind and I'll never quit. Thanks for being a family win, lose, or draw. 10p4l
    Got your back 'til I'm 6ft under Sam. Keep being one of my favorite dudes to watch grind on the mats!