Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

I'll be in Holland Michigan Oct 10-12

I'll be in Holland MI October 10th-12th for a hockey tournament. We don't have a game on friday so I will be around all day, and available between 2-5 saturday. I was wondering if anyone knew of a spot to train out there, or if there were any Ronin that wanted to open their doors to let me train with them. Any info on a spot to train would be great. Hopefully I get some responses.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    My jealousy that you get to go play hockey in my home state is sickening. Good luck out there, your in the heart of hockey out there. Hope you find some training partners. You could always hop a long train ride to Ann Arbor. Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ Searle View Post
    My jealousy that you get to go play hockey in my home state is sickening. Good luck out there, your in the heart of hockey out there. Hope you find some training partners. You could always hop a long train ride to Ann Arbor. Lol
    Shit, I'm retired. The tournaments for the team I coach. I love going to Michigan. I would have preferred Ann Arbor but, I'm looking into doing that trip over MLK weekend.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Yeah. I'm trying to make the great lakes training camp

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Make it to alma man and u can carpool with me to the clare hotbox i'm about 1.5 from holland/GR besides that GR has some good places