Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    There's no way ketamine, methadone, and ecstasy are less harmful to the user than pot.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    If I remember the article correctly it takes into account "physical injury/harm to others" as a major criteria. You ain't harming anybody else for the rest of the night if you're zonked out on ketamine or methadone.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    If I remember the article correctly it takes into account "physical injury/harm to others" as a major criteria. You ain't harming anybody else for the rest of the night if you're zonked out on ketamine or methadone.
    You could say the same about heroin, but the harm to others comes when they run out of money and need to score, then they rob, steal, lie, to friends, family, strangers, they don't discriminate... that's the big problem, otherwise the junkies would just die off without anyone even noticing.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Probably but I'm not sure that the emotional factors were taken that much into consideration for that article.

Array

School
    Its more than just emotional harm, trust me, living in south florida I have a lot of friends who i care about go down the hellish path of prescription painkiller addiction, and they steal from their friends, rob stores, hold people up at gunpoint, basically whatever it takes to get enough money for more pills. That is the physical, tangible harm to others.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Yeah I understand, but I don't think the article used that as a criteria.

Array

School
    Nomad
    actually pure ecstasy (MDMA) is one of the least harmful drugs around Matt, the only thing is you need a quality source because most of the time, the pill form is usualy mixed with other cheap crap for a better/long high, like speed and meth

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    i like to drink four loco before i smoke crack..it gives it a cherry aftertaste

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters
    Good info grasshopper.