Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    truck the world, dont ask me for shit. Geo is sheeeeting on people with that rolling kimura to the back!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Does anyone know what Fabio was doing with his free leg? In all the MTS's I've seen, the importance of controlling that free leg is emphasized. Yet, it looks like Fabio's leg is free but he tucks it under his own leg himself? Is Geo controlling it at that point? Or did Fabio not know the truck enough to roll out of it as described by Eddie? Or am I missing something as a ronin?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    Does anyone know what Fabio was doing with his free leg? In all the MTS's I've seen, the importance of controlling that free leg is emphasized. Yet, it looks like Fabio's leg is free but he tucks it under his own leg himself? Is Geo controlling it at that point? Or did Fabio not know the truck enough to roll out of it as described by Eddie? Or am I missing something as a ronin?
    That is a huge mistake by Fabio, in my opinion*. He only tightened the crank by putting his free leg in there. He should have tried to roll out, or at the very least he could have tried to kick Geo's hand off of his foot.

*My opinion is a little suspect on this subject, as I've never actually been put in the truck; I think my fatty-boom-boom legs are impossible to triangle for my opponents.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    He seemed unfamiliar with the position
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond
    Geo is such a monster. Constantly attacking and pressuring.

What Fabio was trying to do (and obviously it didn't work) was to use his free right leg underneath his trapped left leg to use as a backstop/brace against the downward pressure, and was possibly looking to press up to relieve pressure and somehow get his leg free.

I don't think you're getting anything wrong man.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Did Geo's truck roll twice training last night. Awesome move and control from that position. I got the calf crank once and took the back on the other guy. Is rolling into it easier than monkey grabbing the outside foot and falling back?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Did Geo's truck roll twice training last night. Awesome move and control from that position. I got the calf crank once and took the back on the other guy. Is rolling into it easier than monkey grabbing the outside foot and falling back?
    It should be based on his reaction. He will tell you which way to go.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge Bunimovich View Post
    I use that sweep a lot. Caio Terra guys are really good at it. That roll to the Truck, though, man!!! Thing of beauty!!!
    Yuppp, I learned it as the terra sweep. It's awesome, just gotta watch the heel hooks so make sure to settle your weight back down and hide your feet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    GATDAYUM!!!! Geo just STR8 truckin fools up !!! His entries to the truck are 2nd to none.
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast