Thread: Royce????

Royce????

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/10/2...ddict-mma-news

What is it with Royce, whats with the stick he has soooo far up his ass he tastes bark every time he eats dinner??? Is it a jealousy thing that Eddie stomped Royler? Hes getting on Eddies case for smoking pot, and thats coming from a guy who got popped for PEDs after the Sakuraba fight. Maybe Eddie should fight Royce just to shut his cry-baby ass up... It would be hilarious to see Royce try to punch Eddie in the rubber guard..

End Rant..

Royce is the crazy drunk uncle of Helio's side of the family. He's like that with almost everyone these days, even people in his own family. I think it comes from his huge ego, pride, and also aging, and some other things.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Very simple. He's a dick.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    I also like how Royce won't do a grappling match because he is an MMA fighter...other than when he grappled Wallid, and did BJJ tournaments before the UFC?

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    good point.
    I also would have liked if Ariel would have mentioned some of the things he said last time they talked instead of just letting him talk and say the same thing pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotReady View Post
    I also like how Royce won't do a grappling match because he is an MMA fighter...other than when he grappled Wallid, and did BJJ tournaments before the UFC?