Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    You said she was getting pummeled. I can see arm punches, but I can't think of how I'd get pummeled when going for the stomp.

So the way I'm picturing this, the guy on top has me flattened out with head and arm control, so I start working for the stomp. As long as he has head and arm, I'm safe. Can't punch me from head and arm because your hands are occupied maintaining head and arm. The moment he lets go of head and arm, I have a window to go straight to double unders. I'm thinking I can even dive for the electric chair position with a pimp hand in their armpit. But if I'm getting punched, I don't see a need for the stomp at all.

The stomp is a back up plan for when the person on top won't let go of head and arm. The moment they start punching, they let go of it. Pummel to double unders and work from there.

Does that help? Or am I picturing this wrong?
    Good points
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Misbehave with that lockdown. Don't just lie there stretching it out, whip that leg back and forth to open the opponent up. If she's getting 'pummelled' there should be plenty of room to move.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    Misbehave with that lockdown. Don't just lie there stretching it out, whip that leg back and forth to open the opponent up. If she's getting 'pummelled' there should be plenty of room to move.
    Hahaha

Whip it good.

Array

School
    Lotus club jj miami
    maybe tilting them with the overhook will help? since they have to base out with the hand they punch with. but im just a nub lol

Array

School
    Lotus club jj miami
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    You said she was getting pummeled. I can see arm punches, but I can't think of how I'd get pummeled when going for the stomp.

So the way I'm picturing this, the guy on top has me flattened out with head and arm control, so I start working for the stomp. As long as he has head and arm, I'm safe. Can't punch me from head and arm because your hands are occupied maintaining head and arm. The moment he lets go of head and arm, I have a window to go straight to double unders. I'm thinking I can even dive for the electric chair position with a pimp hand in their armpit. But if I'm getting punched, I don't see a need for the stomp at all.

The stomp is a back up plan for when the person on top won't let go of head and arm. The moment they start punching, they let go of it. Pummel to double unders and work from there.

Does that help? Or am I picturing this wrong?

This also. lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Throw up some video and we will help where we can.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Will do, I am going to buy it on gfl (go fight live) and will copy and put a link up.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Ive got access to GoFightLive subscription. Let me know her name and I could download the video and post it here, if you dont want to pay for the subscription.

Seen at least 3 people getting stuck on half guard bottom against the cage in the past 2 or 3 weeks and have been collecting information on it. Im very curious to see what happened in this situation. Definitely have to see the video to get a clear picture. There might be a number of options she had that are not so easy to see. Little details

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    I bought it, but if you could post it that be awsome! I am not that great at putting vids up. Lynell House vs erin macdougall. Ritc 50. Tx

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    I bought it, but if you could post it that be awsome! I am not that great at putting vids up. Lynell House vs erin macdougall. Ritc 50. Tx
    Says I have to buy it. Thought it would be free

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast