Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Definitely Cora. From what I've seen, she has more competition footage this year than pretty much everybody on this forum combined (again, for this year)...and she's still a Ronin.

On another note, it would be great if there was a Black Belt of the Year, too. I've noticed many of the BB's here don't offer too much help/advice, with the exception of Eddie and Herzog. This input is definitely needed from the higher belts so the lowers don't get their dicks stuck in the elevator. Herzog helps out big time, and is quick to clarify challenging positions. Plus he bounces BB impersonators with a quickness.

Peace.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Moon of The Year - Decatur
    Warriors of The Year - Mccaghren, Sam Davis, Jacob Harris, Amber kamischke (She racked up like 40 medals this season a majority in the advanced/expert division. I didn't even see our "top competitors" step on the mats in comp 40 times)
    Wow!! Thanks John! This has been Jacob busiest tournament year so far. Although he got silver in a couple of those & went the distance in all his Gracie Worlds matches except one. He wont be satisfied until hes subbing EVERYONE. Just your nomination is a win in my book! MAD LOVE & RESPECT BROTHA:-)
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    RMNU
    Fastest to BB and two EBI wins... Geo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Phoenix has won four straight NAGA no gi team championships. Two of them were this year and one of them was an overall championship, and we only had one guy compete in the gi. We consistently show up with 15 strong to competitions and put it on the line.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks San Diego
    Geo for sure. Cora and Jacob are so impressive, as well. But 2 EBI wins is hard to top.

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Definitely gotta vote for Tony Ferguson for his UFC dominance and co main event win over Danny Castillo. Moon of the year goes to 10th Planet Oceanside for Geo's EBI championships and Kevin/Daniel's Gracie Worlds dominations.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Thank you all for your kind words about Cora but she is just repping 10thplanet on the local level. The person who is showcasing 10thplanet to the world is Master Eddie and Geo. I can't seem to stop bragging to everyone about Geo.

Array

School
    Tenth Planet Decatur
    Warrior of the year: Tony Ferguson or Geo.
    Moon of the year: Yuma.

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Moon of The Year - Decatur
    Warriors of The Year - Mccaghren, Sam Davis, Jacob Harris, Amber kamischke (She racked up like 40 medals this season a majority in the advanced/expert division. I didn't even see our "top competitors" step on the mats in comp 40 times)
    Thanks for the support John! It was 28 medals in 10 tournaments at advanced/expert with less than 3 years experience. I ended many tournaments with double, triple or even quadruple golds once I dropped to lightweight and probably 95% of my wins were by were by submission! I just want to do even better in 2015 and represent the team and the system well.

Array

School
    lightening mma kent england
    Cora or geo both have done amazing things this year as a ronin would be good to see a ronin win

10th planet london jamie scott is doing a brilliant job of showing the 10thplanet system while surrounded by bjj schools

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast