Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Critique My match

This is beginning to become a recurring theme in my match's, i was winning the match with 20 seconds to go then got caught.

p.s im the one who walks in front of the camera at the beginning

]http://youtu.be/6SD4LHRIX8w

this was the finals

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA

Link corrected (your URI looks goofed up but I fixed it and made sure it was safe before reposting)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post

Link corrected (your URI looks goofed up but I fixed it and made sure it was safe before reposting)
    legend thank you. my browser is playing up and i could not edit it.

no advice ?

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Maybe work on your open guard passing when other guy is seated. HE chased you a lot. When you stopped trying to stand up in his guard he was able to work his guard game better. The first time you were in his guard you started standing up when he wasnt holding your head down. The second time you were in his guard he didnt have to hold your head so he had a free hand to work with and you wernt trying to stand up again

Might get more advice if you have a real name. A picture also helps so people know which person you are in the video. Also would probably get more advice on 10th planet technique related questions, using 10p techs, or have more forum posts

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by oraclefightwear View Post
    no advice ?
    I'm a white belt. If I thought I had advice for a purple belt, I would slap myself and remind myself to listen when the adults are talking.

Seriously.

I'm pretty good at computer stuff though, so my advice is to copy and paste URLs better and use the insert video widget so that your videos can be seen without clicking (safer).

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by oraclefightwear View Post
    no advice ?
    I think you lost because you were tired. You tried to rest in his guard. I'd pick a different spot to rest next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    My advice, Go for the kill, it looked like you tried to rack up points and win like that. If you would have finished him in the multiple situations when you were on top and in side control or NS you would have ended that match around the 2 minute mark.

Im just a blue belt, so I hope you don't take that the wrong way, but it looked like you would have rather beaten him 22-0 than submitted him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Also learn the von flue choke if you're going to shoot with your head to the outside

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast