Blue Dream
    Great answer:-)
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I roll out my neck, stretch my shoulders with my hands over my head, and wear a hoody til my match. When I'm called I try to be the first player on the mat. I need about 30 seconds to get my initial adrenaline Rush out. I stomp a couple times, jump up and down, slap the mat, slap my legs and I'm ready to go. Warming up is nice, but I've almost never had that luxury so I've gotten used to doing it right before my match and just make sure not to get cold at all.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Shawn hammonds/Nashville MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    I roll out my neck, stretch my shoulders with my hands over my head, and wear a hoody til my match. When I'm called I try to be the first player on the mat. I need about 30 seconds to get my initial adrenaline Rush out. I stomp a couple times, jump up and down, slap the mat, slap my legs and I'm ready to go. Warming up is nice, but I've almost never had that luxury so I've gotten used to doing it right before my match and just make sure not to get cold at all.
    Nice thx

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Does anyone else get really sleepy at tournaments? I have a hard time staying awake

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    Does anyone else get really sleepy at tournaments? I have a hard time staying awake
    Always, I've noticed walking laps around the venue Every 20 mins along with deep deep breaths (Much like denny's breath of fire), keeps me more awake.

Usually I feel like I need a nap 1.5 hours in. I like the way 5 grappling does it where if you compete in the expert div NOGI you don't go til like 4:45 and you don't need to be there more than 1 hour before to weigh in which is legit

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I have tried every way I can think of.

I think my favorite is no warm up. That seems to be when I have done my best work.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I feel better when I break a sweat as early as possible. Even if I don't warm up immediately before my matches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12