Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    I think this underscores the importance of wearing a gi for photos. Even Eddie Bravo wore a gi for that picture.

No-gi photos, you don't look as good. You don't even take photos as well: it makes your photography less technical. Gonna make your control much betch. Royce Gracie NEVER does photographs without his gi on.

Have you noticed how much better the video quality of later MtS episodes is? Here's what 10th Planet HQ folks aren't telling you: the cameraman has to wear a gi to achieve that higher fidelity. True story. #nomorelies

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    I think this underscores the importance of wearing a gi for photos. Even Eddie Bravo wore a gi for that picture.

No-gi photos, you don't look as good. You don't even take photos as well: it makes your photography less technical. Gonna make your control much betch. Royce Gracie NEVER does photographs without his gi on.

Have you noticed how much better the video quality of later MtS episodes is? Here's what 10th Planet HQ folks aren't telling you: the cameraman has to wear a gi to achieve that higher fidelity. True story. #nomorelies
    Excellent point. Renato is living proof.

Array

School
    Lookin'

Dude, that ish right there made me literally Laugh Out Loud.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    I was there that day. Edwin and de sousa were getting ready for gi gracie worlds and they asked eddie to roll with them in the gi. Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

I Can't even. I just white girl pumpkin spiced out laughed at that. Bravo Man

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Perfect. I thought Joshua was being serious one sentence in. Good job. And Mejia with a new phrase I'm going to use: "white girl pumpkin spiced out laugh." AHJAHAHAHAHAHA

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I don't have any idea what you were even trying to say right here, but I love it.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    After reading this, I just random unaffiliated words splooged quietly.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I don't have any idea what you were even trying to say right here, but I love it.
    It's like this kinda. Think Dolphin meets Paris Hilton. #WGPSL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast