Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago

Shout out to 10th Planet Chicago

After further review, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on signing up at 10th Planet Chicago. The only thing that kept me back was the commute as I'm about an hour and a half away each way. After going to the Eddie Seminar last weekend and stopping in to train there yesterday, I think it's definitely worth it to spend the time on the commute every weekend. All the guys I trained with were very welcoming and cool dudes (as well as grappling nerds like myself). Even if you have to travel a bit to get to a 10P school, I think it's very worth it. Thank you 10P Chicago and I'm looking forward to some good mat time!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by hespectnogi View Post
    After further review, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on signing up at 10th Planet Chicago. The only thing that kept me back was the commute as I'm about an hour and a half away each way. After going to the Eddie Seminar last weekend and stopping in to train there yesterday, I think it's definitely worth it to spend the time on the commute every weekend. All the guys I trained with were very welcoming and cool dudes (as well as grappling nerds like myself). Even if you have to travel a bit to get to a 10P school, I think it's very worth it. Thank you 10P Chicago and I'm looking forward to some good mat time!
    Good to hear man. Glad you liked our vibe, we have guys who commute about an hour each way.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Can't wait to see all the monsters this week!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Chicago
    I've lived 25 minutes from 10th Planet Chicago, 45 minutes from it, I've traveled almost 2 hours after work (one way) to get there. I pass several jiu jitsu academies on my way there every time, but it has always been well worth it for the training partners, the vibe, and the techniques you will learn. You've chosen wisely.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Great group of guys in chi town