Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hanley View Post
    Okay...this is all making sense now. I guess Charleston, WV is fairly close to Ohio. But it is almost 7 hours from Virginia Beach.

Somebody has got to talk him into getting a little closer to the actual East Coast.
    He's thinking ahead. Climate change will wipe out the East coast soon. Visionary.

Array

School
    Inyodo Martial Arts/Carlson Gracie Team
    I wasn't thinking Denver for west coast trials but that at least would keep it consistent

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Surridge View Post
    I wasn't thinking Denver for west coast trials but that at least would keep it consistent
    Exactly. Denver for West Coast really isn't that much further if at all than Charleston or Columbus for the East Coast.

Array

School
    Inyodo Martial Arts/Carlson Gracie Team
    And it was on that side of the mason Dixon line

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    It's kind of crazy how much more spread out things are in the West compared to the East.

Denver is 15 hours driving from Los Angeles and 19 hours from San Francisco. It's even 8 hours (534 mi) from Salt Lake City to Denver and we are neighboring states.

By comparison, SLC to Denver is further than Washington, D.C. to Boston (438 mi) or D.C to Cincinnati (505 mi).

L.A. to Denver (1,016 mi) is almost exactly the same driving distance as Washington, D.C. to Des Moines, IA (1,018 mi).

San Fran to Denver (1,267 mi) is further than Washington, D.C. to the border of Texas (1,159 mi).

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hanley View Post
    It's kind of crazy how much more spread out things are in the West compared to the East.

Denver is 15 hours driving from Los Angeles and 19 hours from San Francisco. It's even 8 hours (534 mi) from Salt Lake City to Denver and we are neighboring states.

By comparison, SLC to Denver is further than Washington, D.C. to Boston (438 mi) or D.C to Cincinnati (505 mi).

L.A. to Denver (1,016 mi) is almost exactly the same driving distance as Washington, D.C. to Des Moines, IA (1,018 mi).

San Fran to Denver (1,267 mi) is further than Washington, D.C. to the border of Texas (1,159 mi).
    Fair enough. Thanks for taking the time to do the google maps research that I was too lazy to do, haha.

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    But still, you guys are right. WV or OH for the East Coast Trials is about as crazy as holding the West Coast Trials in Denver.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    When I was in West Virginia I heard a rumor that it would be in Denver.. I'm winning that 169.5 division!!! Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Fuck why can't it be in L.A
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogeyman_TFS View Post
    When I was in West Virginia I heard a rumor that it would be in Denver.. I'm winning that 169.5 division!!! Lol
    Nice. Denver would be cool
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast