Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville/Upper Cumberland MMA
    This technique is money. Been using this for months. I have not been darced, anacondaed, or really and any head and arm choked since. Brandon is a sneaky genius.
    Upper Cumberland MMA
    10th Planet Cookeville - Leader (Cookeville, TN)

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Well damn. That is so f-ing beautiful. And such a perfect name to remember it by. Quick question: is there any "strain" or pressure on your neck? Thanks so much for sharing this. I love this forum.

Array

School
    Tenth Planet Decatur
    Unfortunately at our school the darce has become almost obsolete. I was teaching a guy the other day a darce set up and I had to tell him to not judge the effectiveness of this choke based on our school. By the way I have not been darced in forever, except the one time I tried a different defense. This junk WORKS.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Excellent instruction as always.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Awesome! Cant wait to drill it!

Also, cant wait to see the variations. How does it hold up against JNT's? Or guys trying to switch from a darce to a JNT?

Thanks,

Mario

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    Well damn. That is so f-ing beautiful. And such a perfect name to remember it by. Quick question: is there any "strain" or pressure on your neck? Thanks so much for sharing this. I love this forum.
    That's an excellent question. I'll answer it for you like this:

I had neck surgery last December. I can barely posture inside the guard. I feel exactly zero pressure on my neck.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Lopez Alvarez View Post
    Awesome! Cant wait to drill it!

Also, cant wait to see the variations. How does it hold up against JNT's? Or guys trying to switch from a darce to a JNT?

Thanks,

Mario
    Another good question. I will probably do some follow up videos for you guys, but this should save you long enough to regain the defensive angle and unwind your feet.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I used this tonight, and it worked perfectly. I had a purple belt with about 90 pounds on me (who has darced me several times before) slap one on and he was unable to finish or even get it sunk tightly. It's crazy how effective this is. I didnt even feel any discomfort.

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Nice!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Hughes View Post
    I used this tonight, and it worked perfectly. I had a purple belt with about 90 pounds on me (who has darced me several times before) slap one on and he was unable to finish or even get it sunk tightly. It's crazy how effective this is. I didnt even feel any discomfort.
    Awesome to hear that it has already helped you. I'm very cautious with my neck these days, so to hear that it is saving yours is great. Be nice to your neck, boys. It don't last forever.

Once your training partners get hip to this defense, you're gonna see them start sliding under to a marce/farce variation. Be prepared to take advantage of their movement and find top position. By switching to the marce, they will change the angle, rendering your frame useless; but they will also open a brief window for you to switch your hips, extend your trapped arm, and gain top position. Look for that opportunity.
    - Amir Allam

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast