Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I just want to mention that I totally love talking about this and can find answers to pretty much any question you have about this product line. I'm at work right now, then on holidays over Christmas, so I am not sure how often I will be on the forum over the next week, so if you have questions for me then hit me up on facebook.
    www.facebook.com/jason.kurz
    Last edited by Kurzy; 12-21-2014 at 04:08 PM.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    The drink sounds great.
    I like asking question her because everyone get the benefit of seeing the answers, no hurry on the responses.

So at $3/meal its $90 for a month's supply if you only use it as one meal a day?
    Is that the retail or "wholesale" price?
    If it is wholesale then what is the resale price?

If its wholesale then, in California you need a federal tax ID to purchase it from the manufacturer and a Sales tax licence to then charge the people that you sell to tax. Is there any way around this or are they using the non-legal definition of "wholesale"?

So I come to you, I pay a fee directly to the company to get the discounted price.
    I buy whatever amount of items I want to buy? Or do I have to buy a minimum "package" of items with the assumption that I
    am reselling the products?

Found the answer, you have to pay for a package of items.

-If the annual fee goes directly to the company and everyone I sign up buys directly from the company, what is my incentive to sign up others? How do I make money by signing them up?

I found the answer but it is extremely convoluted, notice the pyramid graphic used repeatedly.

-Do you make most of your money on direct sales of the product or by singing up others?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    The drink sounds great.
    I like asking question her because everyone get the benefit of seeing the answers, no hurry on the responses.
    I can appreciate that you want me to answer here, so I will. The business can take some explaining, so my answers may tend to get lengthy.

So at $3/meal its $90 for a month's supply if you only use it as one meal a day?
    Is that the retail or "wholesale" price?
    If it is wholesale then what is the resale price?
    Actually it is cheaper for you, being an American. I tend to speak in "approximate amounts" because there are a few variables for Canadians. We have to pay USD prices, and exchange rates fluxuate all willy nilly, etc. I have some American people in my network (Some 10P, some just friends), but most of my network so far is Canadian.
    Anyways the nice thing about speaking to you and an American is that I can use precise figures.

A box of those particular shakes (IsaLean Pro) with 36grams of protein is $49.95. There are 14 in a box. One box is meant to last one week, because the program is designed for two shakes a day, plus the rest of the system (Vitamins packs, anti-stress drink, cleanse system). That price is the wholesale members (Known as associates) price. If I was to "sell" a box of shakes to a non-member, I am expected to charge $65.95, and I am expected to keep the difference as a profit.
    Truthfully I have no interest in doing other peoples grocery shopping for them, or having their performance foods shipped to my house and then have to drop them off, so I decline when people ask me to order them stuff. I don't need the 15 bucks that bad.

Those isalean pro are the shakes I always encourage people to order if they are athletes or if they have been on the program for a while for weight loss and they are experiencing a plateau.
    But most new members who just want to lose weight and get energy will order IsaLean shakes (Instead of IsaLean Pro) which has 24 grams of protein and is $40.95 for a 14 piece box.

If its wholesale then, in California you need a federal tax ID to purchase it from the manufacturer and a Sales tax licence to then charge the people that you sell to tax. Is there any way around this or are they using the non-legal definition of "wholesale"?
    I am not sure but I can find out for you.

So I come to you, I pay a fee directly to the company to get the discounted price.
    I buy whatever amount of items I want to buy? Or do I have to buy a minimum "package" of items with the assumption that I
    am reselling the products?
    OK this is where it varies.
    some people want weight loss, some want to build lean mass, some want to increase athletic performancce and recovery, some just want energy, some just want to be able to sleep at night, some want to lower stress, some want to address skin probelms, etc etc, so I need to know what a persons goals are to properly guide them through the product line.

Back to your quote, you come to me, you pay a membership fee for the year, we place your order (whatever you want to order, no minimum), we set up your order for the next month, you change your order through your own website at any time to add or subtract items as you desire.

-If the annual fee goes directly to the company and everyone I sign up buys directly from the company, what is my incentive to sign up others? How do I make money by signing them up?
    Isagenix pays people in about 5 differnet ways. (probably more. 8 rings a bell.) You get immediate cash forintroducing people and signing them up, you get a weekly depost of cash into your acccount based on the amount of volume you have going through the ccompany every week through the people you have introduced (as well as the people they have introduced), there are bonus pools, rank advancement bonuses, etc etc etc.

There are three type of people that get into Isagenix.
    1) People who want to only use products and just want to buy them due to the quality
    2) People who want the products and would like to make enough bonus money that they don;t have to pay out of pocket
    3) People who see this as an amazing way to create an unlimited residual income and change peoples lives in a positive fashion

I found the answer but it is extremely convoluted, notice the pyramid graphic used repeatedly.
    Network marketing accounts for more self-made millionaires than any other industry in the world. It levels the playing feild, and all are equal and have the same opportunity. In fact over 80% of all self made millionaire women have done it through network marketing businesses.
    Speaking of pyramids:

-Do you make most of your money on direct sales of the product or by singing up others?
    Originally I made most of my money on the introduction bonuses, because I had no network, but now I keep getting cash put into my account weekly based on people just continuing to order. Doesn't matter if I am at my day job, rolling on the mats or drunk on a beach in Cuba; they keep paying me.
    The reason they continue to order is because the quality is unsurpassed and the product line has the effect of literally changing hundres of thousands of lives. They see results. If anyone ever orders anything that they are not happy with, they can get their money back no questions asked. A person could order an entire monthly system, drink every shake, take every pill, use everything, and then at the end of the month they could call and say"I expected better results, and I want my money back", and they would get their money back.
    But that doesn't tend to happen.

Basically anyone who buys protein, or shakes or vitamins and ISN'T part of this company is typically recieving and inferior product (or overpaying), and also losing out on a chance to (A) get all their stuff for free (B) Help change peoples lives in an amazing way and (C) Make a ton of money if they wanted too.

Isagenix was smart when designing the compensation plan, by offering fast cash to new members but also guaranteeing residual income for long term thinkers. I have a business associate who lives 5 doors up from me, who is a certified kinesiologist and was a highschool biology teacher. She retired from her teaching job at the age of 32 through this business. I wont tell you how much she makes, but I will tell you it is between $4000 and $6000, per week.
    I don't make that kind of money, but I will.

Health and wellness is on a huge rise in trending and Isagenix has an award winning product line and compensation plan. The business is growing like wildfire and becoming a household name. They are blowing buy other companies that have been established for a long time, and it is only going to get bigger when we get opened up to deal in Europe. Fuck yeah.

There are informative videos that address most questions, regarding weight loss, anti-aging, income earning, etc, if you want.
    Just go to isamovie.com and select a catagory.
    Last edited by Kurzy; 12-22-2014 at 02:13 PM.

Array

School
    here:

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    What do you think about me just drinking one shake per day for breakfast?

Array

School
    You would be adding a low calorie, nutrient dense, well rounded meal to your day.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    They seem good but its $4.71/drink and for me personally I'd prefer if they were like 500 calories.

The price seems so high that I cant imagine many people buying them unless they become a salesperson themselves.
    In that case, it really seems like all the money is made by setting-up new salespeople. I dont mean just the big money. You said yourself that selling the products directly to end consumers for profit doesnt really interest you.
    When the path to income is almost entirely from setting up new seller vs selling the actual product, that is a giant red flag for multilevel marketing (network marketing) being a technically legal pyramid scheme. That doesnt mean that people who get in early cant make plenty of money being involved.

I think you maybe a bit confused as to how pyramid schemes compare to traditional commerce. I agree that capitalism in the US is not well regulated and thus the opportunity for advancement is not what it could be but that is not a pyramid scheme.

Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit. This recruited sales force is referred to as the participant's "downline", and can provide multiple levels of compensation.[1] Other terms used for MLM include pyramid selling,[2][3][4][5][6] network marketing,[5][7][8] and referral marketing.[9] According to the US FTC, some companies that use multi-level marketing exploit members of their networks and constitute illegal pyramid schemes.[10][11][12]

Most commonly, the salespeople are expected to sell products directly to consumers by means of relationship referrals and word of mouth marketing.[1] Some people use direct selling as a synonym for MLM, although MLM is only one type of direct selling.[1][7][13]

Companies that use MLM models for compensation have been a frequent subject of criticism and lawsuits. Criticism has focused on their similarity to illegal pyramid schemes, price fixing of products, high initial entry costs (for marketing kit and first products), emphasis on recruitment of others over actual sales, encouraging if not requiring members to purchase and use the company's products, exploitation of personal relationships as both sales and recruiting targets, complex and exaggerated compensation schemes, the company and/or leading distributors making major money off training events and materials, and cult-like techniques which some groups use to enhance their members' enthusiasm and devotion.[9][14]

I'll think about it. Thanks for the info. I genuinely hope you continue to do well with it.
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 12-24-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Array

School
    Dude, if you have a problem with the business model of direct selling, I am not going to waste my time trying to change your opinion. Bill Gates, Robert Kyosaki and myany other successful business men all see the merit in Network Marketing, and have publicly applauded it as a business model.

Regarding the products, they are 100% all organic, GMO free, soy free, Gluten free, etc etc etc. Basically perfect food with everything the body needs and nothing the body doesn't need. So take it or leave it. I am not in the business of making other people's eating decisions for them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I dont expect you to try to change my opinion. For the record MLM is one one type of "direct selling" and not the type that these people support, if they made those quotes at all. I cant confirm that any of them actually did and many people are saying that those quotes are completely fabricated or taken way out of context.

I didnt ask you to make my eating decisions for me. The price did that anyway.
    Quality does sound great though and I appreciate the info as I am genuinely looking so a product of this type to replace what I use now.

The info I posted is for the benefit of others not to change your mind. It seems only right to offer another view of something that we are giving air to on the forum. Like I said some people can make money on pyramid schemes and I hope you continue to do well. Merry Christmas!

http://www.quora.com/What-is-network...ack-the-clock#
    http://factsaboutmlm.blogspot.com/20...marketing.html

Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)
    Wow that was an intense amount of information for a product that sounds expensive for only providing two weeks worth of nutrition. Personally the pyramid schemes if I am correct is not all bad, because I know a few people who sell a product that is all natural and will help you lose weight (plus my wife did it to) and they make a small percentage in the end. After they sell you the product the first time you become a member but you are not required to pay any other fees or even order another product if you don't want to, but the products do work extremely well so you will want to order more. The good thing though is that you go through the personal website as to what you want to purchase, but I do not know if the original person who brought you in receives any percentage from those purchases. Again, a gluten and GMO free protein with all natural plant based products that I thoroughly enjoy is "WarriorForce" which can be bought on amazon or their website (cost more) or you can buy it at Whole Foods too. Good info though from both of you, and the product sounded great until I heard the price so sorry I will not purchase that product. Have a blessed and safe New Years!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast