Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

My thoughts on Warrior of the year, Eddie Bravo and Geo

This year has been a big year for 10th planet. I’d like to personally thank everyone on our team has stepped up to compete this year. Out of all the many competitors that have competed this year though, on stands above all the others in the amount their competition(s) have contributed to the success of the organization. And that Person is… Eddie Bravo. Great match at metimoris, it changed the LIVES of people trying to rep the system.
    But, due to it being his contest, I assume he is not eligible to win WOY. So I’d like to mention one other person that helped fix the two claims by non- believers in the system:

1. “Eddie Bravo’s first match was a fluke”

2. “Eddie is good but HE trained in the Gi. How many top competitors has he produced once he got rid of the Gi? You must have the Gi to be a top competitor”

Eddie handled #1 this year but Geo Handled number two in a big. I was planning on writing something like this BEFORE he won the North American ADCC trials, JUST based on his EBI win over Jeff Glover just because it did away excuse number 2 above, but then he went and won a 2nd EBI this year, two NAGA’s and the North American ADCC trials, with all wins at the trials by sub.

Also of note, Geo contributes to the forum and ALWAYS wears 10th Planet gear when he competes (that’s a biggie to me).

Great job also to everyone else as well including our top grapplers and those who have represented us in the UFC!!! You guys are awesome; my nomination is simply based on my opinion that Geo broke unique ground this year.

Congrats again to everyone and see you on the mats next year!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Well said Brian! I 100% agree
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Great post, Brian! I concur. Geo is the man.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    +1 Geo is just getting started. EBI ADCC trials, truckin up everyone!!! And all in four years. How can you fuck with that? Really! What's his game gonna be in another 4yrs. What's next...Jedi mind tricks?!
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    I agree with John. Geo will most likely learn his Jedi abilities within 4 years, probably within the next 6 months. It all makes sense now...

Seriously though, great write up, I 100% agree and can't wait to meet Eddie himself in January.

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Great post brotha!+1

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you Debes, I appreciate your kind words tremendously ��

#geoisonfire
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie