Array

School
    10th Planet Austin

John Botello seminar in Altus,Ok

First off I'd like to say thank you to Jason Greer for hosting an amazing seminar.
    It was an amazing time with great people. Special thanks to John Botello & Jennifer Covarrubias Vizcarra!
    John Dropping mad knowledge as usual.
    And the lil extra work with Jacob. All you top Generals are like rock stars to this kid. Thanks for the endless support!
    I know Gainesville took a lot from the seminar. The techniques will definately be injected into the arsenals. The Jaeger bombs & good conversation till early in the am was icing on the cake!! we hope to see y'all March. 10P4L
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by john harris & sons View Post
    First off I'd like to say thank you to Jason Greer for hosting an amazing seminar.
    It was an amazing time with great people. Special thanks to John Botello & Jennifer Covarrubias Vizcarra!
    John Dropping mad knowledge as usual.
    And the lil extra work with Jacob. All you top Generals are like rock stars to this kid. Thanks for the endless support!
    I know Gainesville took a lot from the seminar. The techniques will definately be injected into the arsenals. The Jaeger bombs & good conversation till early in the am was icing on the cake!! we hope to see y'all March. 10P4L
    John is a top notch dude. And Jennifer is amazing as well. Both have some of the biggest hearts I've ever seen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    John is a top notch dude. And Jennifer is amazing as well. Both have some of the biggest hearts I've ever seen.
    They are amazing people! I knew Johns lineage was badass, but but damn!! Relson, Fabio, and Eddie! ? Not to mention being Eddies first affiliate!
    It was an absolute honor to talk with him & pick his brain. He is an OG that's reps the system to the fullest & Jacob looks up to him greatly! !! :-)) And Jennifer, if you dont like her then FUCK YOU!! First time in a while ive that much fun at a bar. #daysinnjaegerbombs = Good Times
    submissionchallenge.com/

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    It was definitely an honor to have John and Jen at our gym. John's knowledge is remarkable. My team here in Oklahoma took so much from him. #findtheroot #oklahomahotboxcomingsoon!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    And a big thanks to all my family from Gainesville for making the trip up! I love seeing you guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    If you missed the Altus seminar, John will be at Ground Dwellers in Houston Feb. 28th. Don't miss an opportunity to learn from a true OG of the system.
    submissionchallenge.com/

Array

School
    ronin
    John was awesome as usual. john is a open book you can ask him anything and get a great answer. Every seminar he give me a gold nugget that fills a hole in my game or he'll polish up a move that i thought i had down. His seminars are a can't miss opportunity.