Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Cora did her thing like she always does. I can't wait to see her & Grace "The Truth" Gundrum do their thing at EBI 3
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Cora looked incredible in that video, total destruction. Her inversions for guard recovery are on point and so are her triangle set ups while inverted, amazing work :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    Well done Cora!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Great idea in prep for ebi. I can't wait. I'm always rooting for the girls!!!
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Thank you all for your kind words and support. Cora has been working really hard as she know this is a huge opportunity for her. The toughest part about my job is finding her quality training partners for her. We do have very high level kids here but they are all spread out across Texas and we have to go search of them just to train with them. We have align ourselves with some of the best kids in Houston and hanging around them will surely rub off on Cora. Tonight while she was rolling with the adult class, Cat Zingano even gave her a call. With so much support, I think she will do just fine.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Wow she's a monster. She was wasting fools with her guard. It would be an honor to roll with her one day

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Inspiring!

Array

School
    10th planet las vegas
    damn that kid at 5:15 had really good submission defense I thought cora was gonna get him so many times. much respect to cora this was very impressive.

Array

School
    ronin
    Cora Is a savage !!! So dynamic and entertaining to watch, she's gonna blow EBI uuuuup !!

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan wirth View Post
    damn that kid at 5:15 had really good submission defense I thought cora was gonna get him so many times. much respect to cora this was very impressive.
    He is a really tough and stocky kid, super strong. This is the 2nd time they fought so he knows her power and ability so he is more careful this time around. Here is the 1st time when they fought.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast