Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Cora's matches from Fight 2 Win 1/24/15

Cora's 1st tournament of the year. This year we doing something a little different. Our goal is to get as many matches with different kids as possible. So I come up with this idea of having her fight in a few divisions. For this one I had wanted her to fight in the 80-89, 90-99, and 100-109 lbs div in No Gi to help prepare her for EBI. But due to time conflict, she was only able to do No Gi in 90-99 and 100-109 bracket. And even that was tough as she had to do 3 matches back to back in the 100-109 div without any rest and then rush to the 90-99 lbs mat to do a match there (see video). So she did 4 matches in less than 10 minutes that is why she struggle to finish that one match with the boy in the 90-99 lbs div. She came out with 8 matches, lost one match at the beginning to her training partner (wasn't even going hard on him) via ref decision. She got 6 submissions, a new personal record (earn $60!! $10 per submission). Enjoy.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Good god, Cora is a beast.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    WOW. She's just amazing. And so are you as a parent. Can you be my dad? Please.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    WOW. She's just amazing. And so are you as a parent. Can you be my dad? Please.
    Yes! I am also available for adoption. I come with the following advantages:

1. Willing to let Cora use me as a dummy
    2. Can pay rent
    3. Willing to do house chores

Array

School
    10th Planet London / Nottingham
    Cora's already a beast, just imagine what she would be like when she's 16! (if she continues like this)

Array

School
    Daniel Duarte BJJ / 10thPlanetRonin
    Relentless! Congrats on the beginning of your season! Super fun to watch, looking forward to more. Get some!

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    freaking monster

Array

School
    JJ Machado Los Angeles
    The Future is NOW. WOW!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet SF/Melbourne
    I love watching these kids get mauled by exceptional technique, not size and muscle. I was totally star-struck when you guys dropped into SF last week. It was like Marcelo was in the room and I had to stop myself from staring. I wanted to ask her to have a quick roll after class but was too shy and intimidated. Maybe next time...

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Quote Originally Posted by singer View Post
    I love watching these kids get mauled by exceptional technique, not size and muscle. I was totally star-struck when you guys dropped into SF last week. It was like Marcelo was in the room and I had to stop myself from staring. I wanted to ask her to have a quick roll after class but was too shy and intimidated. Maybe next time...
    Too shy and intimidated says the guy with the profile pic of him on a side of mountain, getting ready to sleep on air.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast