Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    Stupid and disrespectful to challenge anyone in their place of business is how I see it.......

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    I mean the guy said he was coming in to put him in hospital so threat was made and acted upon and he indulged him. Gotta Remember pure MMA guys are a different breed than most as well. I see both side to the coin, I also remember the story rickson tells about the dudes trying to storm his dojo and he wrecked them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    UFC veteran Josh Neer explains story behind video of him beating up 'moron' at his gym - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/2/23...ckout-mma-news

It even made in onto TMZ - he may have some explaining to do

The Iowa Athletic Commission has launched an investigation into the violent gym fight between pro MMA fighter Josh Neer and a social media heckler ... TMZ Sports has learned

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/24/iowa-s...the-rule-book/

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    I agree this is what ignorant people expect to see from mma fighters - Josh should have schooled him with techerz not aggression B Mac knows!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Taking nothing from how BMAC handled his situation, this was not rolling with a high school wrestler. This was a 6'6" 270lbs man that trains, against a 155lber, who threatened him with bodily harm.

I find it ironic that when fighters actually fight, people are appalled by it. Martial Arts do not exist without war, conflict and fighting which is often forgotten. When golfers talk shit to each other they don't solve their differences by playing basketball they golf.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    When golfers talk shit to each other they don't solve their differences by playing basketball they golf.
    That's a great comparison!
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    Good point - Its bad the first thing I thought was I wonder what uncle Dana will say!! I'm no MMA fighter, I would have loved to see Josh use foot work to pick him apart until the dude got the point without it being a bad for the sport but this wasn't the sport it was a fight so different worlds I guess!

Array

School
    N/A
    I don't think the fight was that big of a deal and apparently the guy was begging to fight Neer and even wants to fight him again after the fact. It was just terrible judgement by Neer to post that video online. A pro mma fighter beating up an amateur in his own gym and then kicking him in the head when he's out does not look good to the law or general public (no matter how big the guy was). Hopefully Neer doesn't get sued or loose his gym because of this.

Array

School
    revolution
    The guy bought a ticket when he made the challenge. It sickens me that a two grown men cannot consent settle something physically without lawsuits and legality being brought up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast