Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    I was never told that you shouldn't look at the sun during sunrise or sunset?
    In fact, I thought looking at the sunset/rise is something everyone does from time to time.
    Yeah, meditating twice a day is good for you.

I encourage anyone who thinks they can do without eating to give it a try, start with 100 days. If you dont feel well just push through.
    I forgot but I also used to look at the Sun since I was young. Just started doing it quickly to wake my eyes up when going outside always looking through squinted or closed eyes. Eventually I would look a little longer during the sunrise or sunset but that sun will make you go blind thing is all I ever heard. I forget when I first found out about sun gazing but I thought it was insane because the sun was gonna make em blind

Been looking for any scientific studies on this and all I can find is garbage. I think i will have to do my own experiments one day if I can find someone with energy scanning or brain imaging equipment that wont charge me an arm and a leg do do stuff

Array

School
    I remembered the name of the fasting qigong called Bigu. Most of the vids I found are in foreign languages. Have a feeling this lecture by a practitioner, is a decent but I dont have time to watch the whole thing because of the interpreting. Ill listen eventually

Array

School
    Only thing I can find on experimenting so far is a documentary on this but it cost .50 cents a day. I guess its worth the rental tomorrow. At least 2 or 3 year old docu so hopefully they are giving it out free now. Have to search later.

This Yogi was watched for 10 days with security and cameras.

Snippet from "IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS LIGHT" - Yogi Prahlad Jani

Last edited by Sean Marshall; 03-04-2015 at 12:17 AM.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Herrera View Post
    I seen a documentary about this, I thought it was interesting except one of main guys that promotes it claimed he hadn't eaten in years because he gets all his nutrients from the sun. Turns out they followed the guy around and he was caught on camera at a buffet grubbing down. Lol I dont remember his name but he was from India i think. Anyway pretty interesting subject and your right about Randall, not sure if he still does but Eddie was talking about it on an EBR.
    Found the video. He is caught in a restaurant but never seen eating. Gives a not so solid reason for being there and acts extremely guilty, but still not exactly caught. All the people making negative claims against him are anonymous. Also fishy and misleading about this video. Unless the email supposedly from him is real then he was never actually debunked. Doensnt mean he isnt being untruthful though. Seems like this was made more to turn people away from sun gazing then actual debunking. They shouldve followed him to the next city if they were serious about actually catching him with food in his mouth, but I guess that would be pretty costly. People accept human imperfection as a reason to invalidate something when we are all struggling with our own inner darkness that gets purged to the surface when you raise your light, frequency, vibration, religion, or spiritual practice

Hira Ratan Manek - Debunked "kinda sorta but not really"

Last edited by Sean Marshall; 03-04-2015 at 06:13 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Here's another good doc on it.

For research, the best stuff I found was when I researched into the pineal gland and how it works. Just reading the wikipedia page on the pineal gland is very interesting.

I sun gazed consistently every day for four weeks when I was in LA. I had also switched to eating a completely raw diet at the time (stopped after 45 days). I was living right by Runyon park, so I walked to the viewpoint there every morning before light. I worked up to about 10-15 mins sun gazing. After gazing I would close my eyes and then standing meditate for an hour to an hour and half. It was really nice coupled with the raw diet. I felt about as clear as I've ever felt. But I also felt it detached me a bit.

When I moved away from that spot I wasn't in an area where I had access to sungaze so I stopped. It was a very relaxing and stimulating meditation, but I can't really say it's more than I could gain from any other hour long meditation practice. Whether or not there is direct benefit from looking at the sun, I knew there would at least be benefit in me changing my sleeping schedule to get up early, getting exercise in the morning, taking in sunlight and having consistent meditation. There also is a lot of good research behind getting bare feet on the ground for a certain amount of time everyday. The electrical grounding effect earth has on your system is important for taking away the buildup you get from all the electrical devices your body is constantly bombarded with.

I would like to finish the sun gazing protocol sometime, just to give it enough time for a genuine test and see if there are noticeable effects on energy and hunger. But lately I have pulled back on practicing deep meditation. I enjoy it a lot. It's stimulating, relaxing. I feel very zoned in / in flow etc. But lately I've felt that it's ultimately just increasing my detachment. I feel excessive deep meditation actually pulls me away from social connections into my own little world rather than helps me be in a better place to connect with people. It's a double edged sword because on one hand I better master my own moods, attention, ability to understand myself which translates to a better ability to understand others -- but on the other hand long deep meditations really pull you away from reality. It's nice to feel like you are connected to some "cosmic intelligence", or have a general sense of peace, ease and the idea that nothing matters. But when you are operating from these ideas, it makes it very hard to connect to the day to day life everyone else is involved in. And ultimately, I want to be involved and connected to people where they are at. I feel sometimes people allow themselves to get very detached from others through these practices and research in these types of areas rather than what should be the focus which is connecting better with ourselves and the people around us. But there is no doubt I have gained much from various deep meditation practices, and my thoughts on meditation in general are constantly changing.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    sounds like an awesome way to meditate, Ive done it many times standing in streams/ on shore/ on the deck of a boat waiting for the fish to bite. Shame its mixed up with this not eating thing.

Array

School
    Remembered another reason I started sun gazing. The white light and intensity of the sun reminded me of Kundalini awakening stuff. Wonder if better visualization of the color spectrum is helping a lot of people. When I first looked into different types of meditation, things with colors where the most powerful, or what I felt a noticeable difference from in my early days. Charkra stuff and then a kundalini visualization meditation and golden light qigong (forget which came first)got me to realize the power of color visualization and how bad I was at it or visualization in general
    Last edited by Sean Marshall; 03-09-2015 at 05:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12