Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Cody MMA

Opinions on Adem Redzovic?

Just curious what you guys think about him. I have been seeing videos of him popping up frequently lately. He might be one of the biggest bad asses in the world or one of the greatest instructors ever but about 2 mins in to every video I can't stand him. I think he reminds me of Steven Segal too much, maybe his speech pattern / weird accent? I don't know something just seems off about him to me. Anyone else get this feeling?

Array

School
    blank
    i've seen him only twice and i'm already annoyed by him

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    One of the guys on the forum trains at his gym out here in Chicago. I've never met the guy so I can't say much

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    I'm liking his videos. Makes a lot of sense

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    He's that rare type of instructor that looks far beyond your physical growth and wants you to grow mentally and spiritually as well. He's personally helped me reevaluate and change a lot of the bad habits and negative attitudes I carried around with me on a daily basis. He's a true martial artist, and one of the most positive dudes you'll ever meet. I can guarantee there are a decent number of higher belts on this forum that can vouge for how good of a guy he is. If you actually watch and listen to his videos, you'll pick up a lot of great advice to build the foundations for different parts of your game. But if you're just gonna start a thread to make fun of the guys accent (he's of Bosnian descent), then we'll be experiencing this awkward momentch.
    Last edited by Arman Fathi; 03-16-2015 at 05:03 AM.

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    He's that rare type of instructor that looks far beyond your physical growth and wants you to grow mentally and spiritually as well. He's personally helped me reevaluate and change a lot of the bad habits and negative attitudes I carried around with me on a daily basis. He's one of the most positive dudes you'll ever meet. I can guarantee there are a decent number of higher belts on this forum that can vouge for how good of a guy he is. If you actually watch and listen to his videos, you'll pick up a lot of great advice to build the foundations for different parts of your game. But if you're just gonna start a thread to make fun of the guys accent (he's of Bosnian descent), then we'll be experiencing this awkward momentch.
    Thanks Arman. I would never make a thread to make fun of someone. I really was just wondering if he was worth investing time in his videos. Just because someone has a black belt or recognizable name does not mean they are actual good instructors. The video that particularly turned me off had a lot of pauses and uhhs in it which made me wonder what was up.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Harris View Post
    I think he reminds me of Steven Segal too much, maybe his speech pattern / weird accent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Harris View Post
    Thanks Arman. I would never make a thread to make fun of someone. I really was just wondering if he was worth investing time in his videos. Just because someone has a black belt or recognizable name does not mean they are actual good instructors. The video that particularly turned me off had a lot of pauses and uhhs in it which made me wonder what was up.
    He's been extremely helpful for all facets of my game and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that you would definitely benefit from listening to what he has to say. I haven't really noticed any pauses or uhhs.
    Last edited by Arman Fathi; 03-13-2015 at 07:52 PM.

uhhh

sorry you don't like my speech pattern

peace

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by adem redzovic View Post
    uhhh

sorry you don't like my speech pattern

peace
    hahahahaha

touché