Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores

Just wanted to give a shout out to my boys at 10p Chicago

Sean and I decided to make a trip up to Chicago for Derek's sub only challenge as well to get to train with everyone at 10th planet Chicago. I didn't get to roll with everyone, but I had a great time. There's an awesome crew of people up there. I felt home as soon as I got there. We got to stay in the fighter house. I dig it. :-) I got to hang out with all the killers.

We hung out with Nathan Orchard, Rob Bradley, Josh Passini, John Mejia, Matt Paul, Deaf Nate, Ben Ear, Joey Z, Javier, and some others as well. I also got to see my bestie Jess Brown and Adlai Cleveland. I also met a ton of 10p teammates from other schools as well..Kai, Brent Spardella, Trent..and more!

I'm writing this to tell y'all if you end up that way, you better stop in. This was a much needed vacation for Sean and I. They changed our flight's take off time last minute so we ended up missing it, had to buy last minute tickets home. It was a little frustrating, BUT we had such an awesome weekend. I know personally I am very refreshed and feel happy..and ready to compete again next weekend! :-) I'll try to post videos soon.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Wish we'd have made it but chicago is I looong drive. We'll be in OKC april , hope to SE you guys & gals there
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Things like this are why I'm a part of the 10th Planet Family!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Things like this are why I'm a part of the 10th Planet Family!
    True that!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Tori Applegate,

That girl is tough as nails, don't sleep on her she'll give you pressao like you'll never believe. Thanks for being super cool. I ate your left over gyro that was in the fridge yesterday. I owe you half of one when you come back! I want to go to Gulf Shores soon. Maybe I'll bring Matt Paul!

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    we had an amazing time. possibly the best 10p weekend I've had so far. you guys are awesome!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    John, thanks for eating my gyro. I was sitting in the airport yesterday thinking about how it was such a waste and how I hoped one of y'all ate it. Lol. Seriously. Def come down! Y'all can crash on our couch. Idk if Kimura will give up hers, but y'all are welcome any time. It was a blast for real!
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I ate your left over gyro that was in the fridge yesterday. I owe you half of one when you come back! I want to go to Gulf Shores soon.
    All this gyro talk and me with a tub of low fat Tzatziki sauce, and a fresh pack of pita bread in my bread box, and some fresh chicken breasts waiting to be seasoned up and grilled. Yeah, I think you two just helped me figure out my meal 3 and meal 5 for today. <3

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    It was great having you guys out and hanging with you guys. Sean and Tori are both straight killers on the mat... Looking forward to the next time! Great weekend...