Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    i thought about the same thing but my wife would roll her eyes if she saw it on FB like "not again" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Great match. Hope you don't mind, but I shared it on my facebook page to hopefullly inspire some women to come and try BJJ.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I never herd of pulling hard on the knee, sounds like a great idea, I'll try that when I'm healed up, thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    Sean and I are working on it. We want to go to Eddies seminar in Kentucky as well. We're trying to work it out. We shall see, but we are hoping to both try to compete there. We're really trying to amp up the comps. I have one next month and two in May if we do regionals, which is really exciting! Are you going?

Dyana is very good at turning into me very heavy. It's very hard to get her back w dlr. Sometimes I can make her fall forward and try to take the back from there, but once again..very hard. A good trick w that dlr is to grab the heal and really pull it towards you, it turns their knee so you can manipulate your body there. And there probably was a bolo there, but Dyana would get out so..lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    I thought about just typing in, it's an absolute pleasure watching you roll Tori, even before I watched the match. I knew it would be and it was.

You all play a different game stateside. I'm definitely going to need to up my game if I wanna hang with y'all (my attempt at american)

Awesome stuff.

Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)
    Entertaining, and those sweeps were great and well timed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Wow, just now seeing this lol. Definitely one of our best matches (:

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    Lol was thinking that too. Guess Jeremiah needs to not be flat according to dialogue.
    I was thinking the same thing. When the coach was like heel hook Jeremiah... I was like "heel hook, really?" "Like she wouldn't see that coming".
    Great work. Way to rep.

Dude those leg lock battles are intense

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWolf View Post
    Dude those leg lock battles are intense
    Yea, they've gotten better since then. We just finished a leg lock boot camp about four weeks ago..now were on to rubber guard. the best way to compete is as intense as possible for me..personally.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Great match!!

Array

School
    10th Planet North Dallas
    Sick submission! One question tho who was the guy to the right with the beard? His rashie is clean where can i get one?
    "Your jiu Jitsu should have no corners in it, it should flow from one position to the next."

Instagram: choke_artist

Marcelotine- 365
    Leg Drag- 550

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast