Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    In your second to last match, you can speed up the electric chair by pushing away his shoulder/armpit that's closest to you as you're going for the sweep. Although you pulled it off (fine work, btw), he seemed to be a little annoying with the handfight battle. More explosive underhook whipups, transition to the electric clinch, and pushing his armpit away may help clean it up. But awesome job catching these in comp, bro.

Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX
    Sweet videos broseph. One small tip I'd give that I got from EBI3 showcase Jacob Harris is when you have that lockdown and you're transitioning to EC get the lockdown up in the air more, it reall makes the person on too much lighter and easier to manipulate. Some of the Video made it appear to be like you had trouble taking their base away on occasion. I could be wrong, so take it with a grain of salt but it helped me a ton. Still, very good especially to nail in competition. Great work

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    In your second to last match, you can speed up the electric chair by pushing away his shoulder/armpit that's closest to you as you're going for the sweep. Although you pulled it off (fine work, btw), he seemed to be a little annoying with the handfight battle. More explosive underhook whipups, transition to the electric clinch, and pushing his armpit away may help clean it up. But awesome job catching these in comp, bro.
    Thanks man, I definitely know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikLavigne View Post
    Sweet videos broseph. One small tip I'd give that I got from EBI3 showcase Jacob Harris is when you have that lockdown and you're transitioning to EC get the lockdown up in the air more, it reall makes the person on too much lighter and easier to manipulate. Some of the Video made it appear to be like you had trouble taking their base away on occasion. I could be wrong, so take it with a grain of salt but it helped me a ton. Still, very good especially to nail in competition. Great work
    Whipping is key, for sure! ...Big ups!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12