Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    she looked amazing. Persistent and didn't give up when things looked bad. Very impressive.

Array

School
    Ground Control
    Quote Originally Posted by shin80 View Post
    It is grate that grace won and I is no doubt she is super cute and bist of grappling. She didn't look that happy what she won. I watched her grappling history on YouTube I noticed not one did she have smiled after match. This makes me wonder if she enjoy jue jitu
    Grace is stone-faced, just her personality. Not once has she been asked to do something or pushed to do something she didn't want to do. Zach, Jon, and her mom support her in whatever she wants to do with the sport. I think she cares more about learning and executing techniques well than medals or belts. She's on the mat because she truly loves the art.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    People who are great often experience and express joy differently.
    Well said. Geniuses are often misunderstood. Both those young women are simply amazing. Congrats Grace for the win and congrats to both Grace and Alyssa for getting their game up to such high levels at such a young age. The bar is set so high for the future of the sport.

Ok good she is happy. Ya I thought she had bit of stone face but ya thanks for your feed back. I understand better know.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Newport
    This was SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH. I seriously doubted putting a bunch of kids up there with seasoned warriors but they put on a helluva show. I'm sold on Grace being the real deal.
    I started training in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in 2006 after serving 4 years in the USAF.
    I became a professional MMA fighter in 2009 and got my blackbelt from Eddie in January of 2016.
    Owner of the Tsunami Training Center in Newport, Oregon.
    http://www.tsunamitc.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by shin80 View Post
    It is grate that grace won and I is no doubt she is super cute and bist of grappling. She didn't look that happy what she won. I watched her grappling history on YouTube I noticed not one did she have smiled after match. This makes me wonder if she enjoy jue jitu
    You just have to meet her. My initial reaction when reading this was to be a dick and say something sarcastic but I stopped myself. Grace is totally self motivated I have to kick her out of the gym.

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Thank you to all those that watched and enjoyed the fight buy the ppv and support the movement we need more avenues like this for Jiu jitsu

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Amazing Grace "sub machine" Gundrum is the goddamn truth!
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Grace was def the kids match I was most anxious on. :-) I knew she'd win though. I thought the kids matches were a really good idea. They may be young, but are more skilled than a lot of adult blue belts out there. I'm glad it worked out well.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Non 10thPlanet
    Awesome! I find it great fight

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast