Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet ronin
    I'm starting to think Ralek has been hanging out with Royce a little too much...

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Just a little PSA, if anyone here is still planning on buying the next Metamoris event, their payment page is not using SSL.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bjj/comments...re_dont_trust/

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    Garry could've been a G in a Gi

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Thomas View Post
    Just a little PSA, if anyone here is still planning on buying the next Metamoris event, their payment page is not using SSL.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bjj/comments...re_dont_trust/
    What's SSL?

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Secure Socket Layer, used to secure payment information via encryption. What they are saying is that Ralek is having credit card info sent via plain text with no encryption so anyone would be able to get in and access individuals CC info.
    Last edited by Patrick Czechut; 03-26-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Article just came out. Ralek is shooting himself in the foot. Tonon's contract offer was $5,000 with a chance at $140,000. ? AHAHAAHA. Imagine you agreeing to work for a company and they tell you they'd give you a sure $1,000 but you could end up making $40,000 a year... Lord almighty, and there's this gem from Ralek himself: "If people really want to support the industry, they'll basically subscribe to Metamoris All Access and give us the ability to do what we continue to do, which is invest every dime into blowing these guys up and making them look cooler than shit. I don't know what anyone's complaining about." (I didn't like the article b/c it was severely unbalanced, giving Ralek about 3/4ths of the space, mostly in direct quotes. AND RALEK STILL FUCKED IT UP. ahaha

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    "I dont know what anyone's complaining about".

The dude is either a complete idiot, is in complete denial of reality, or assumes everyone else are idiots... wtf. Did he not read their complaints?!

I think he loves the smell of his own shit. Many of the Gracies seem to be very cult-ish. They believe made-up bullshit (like they invented the Guard, which I've heard Kron say multiple times), they have this sort-of worshipful attitude about their leader, they are extremely hostile to anyone who doesn't drink their kool-aid.

It's a fucking cult...
    Last edited by Craig Murray; 03-26-2015 at 08:38 AM.

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    Article just came out. Ralek is shooting himself in the foot. Tonon's contract offer was $5,000 with a chance at $140,000. ? AHAHAAHA. Imagine you agreeing to work for a company and they tell you they'd give you a sure $1,000 but you could end up making $40,000 a year... Lord almighty, and there's this gem from Ralek himself: "If people really want to support the industry, they'll basically subscribe to Metamoris All Access and give us the ability to do what we continue to do, which is invest every dime into blowing these guys up and making them look cooler than shit. I don't know what anyone's complaining about." (I didn't like the article b/c it was severely unbalanced, giving Ralek about 3/4ths of the space, mostly in direct quotes. AND RALEK STILL FUCKED IT UP. ahaha
    That $140K number smelt like bullshit. You're going to give Tonon top level UFC pay? What a fucking... g in a gi.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    Could you post the article here? I haven't seen it
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast