Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)

Ralek Gracie response to Gary Tonon

http://www.bjjee.com/bjj-news/ralek-...for-metamoris/

Ralek Gracie, the co-founder and CEO of Metamoris responded to Garry Tonon’s statement about how he was contacted befor Eddie Bravo’s EBI event and why he didn’t want to compete exclusively for Metamoris.

What Ralek said:

-Metamoris offered Tonon $140K a year to compete up to 12 times a year.

-Metamoris will have a kind of grappling league with more evnts during the year.

-Ralek wishes that grappling athletes would have better management and act mor eprofessional.

-Metamoris will keep signing athletes and offering them great deals.

Ralek Gracie’s statement from the Metamoris Facebook:

Last year, After Metamoris 3, Ralek Gracie and Eddie Bravo had a public disagreement where Ralek accused Eddie Bravo of starting a campaign to discredit him and Metamoris, by starting his own event (EBI). Gracie told MMAmania:

“I realized he’s starting his own event and he wanted to basically, in some way, kind of discredit me as the owner of the event and give himself a reason to feel that he can now disconnect from me and just publicly put it out there where normally you wouldn’t do that. If you felt like somebody was mad at you, you wouldn’t have to do that. You wouldn’t have to say ‘oh I know this person is mad at me,’ or ‘I think they are mad at me’ as if it’s this important piece of information as far as the total scheme of things.”

“He hasn’t responded. I texted him. He hasn’t responded since Sunday night. He hasn’t responded. He’s not reaching out to me saying ‘hey man Ralek, dude are you really mad at me? Is there something really happening?’ We have the relationship where he can do that. It’s a pretty weird thing to me. He didn’t need to do that…. Maybe he will hear this interview and his whole campaign will change, but at this point I feel like he’s on a campaign and he has a goal. That’s the way I see it because that’s just all I’ve been presented with. I could be completely wrong.”

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Lol at eddie trying to discredit metamoris. When metamoris' Instagram was loaded with pics making it look like eddie was getting smashed by Royler. It was only after those pics where loaded with comments calling them out in it did they release the pics of eddie using the electric chair and vaporizer on royler. Ralek is shady as fuck.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    What's that smell? Smells a while lot like bullshit... But that can't be...
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Ralek just extended me an offer of 240k per year to compete exclusively in the super heavyweight division at Metamoris. I turned it down though because I didn't want to own that division for the next 10 years.
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Ralek just extended me an offer of 240k per year to compete exclusively in the super heavyweight division at Metamoris. I turned it down though because I didn't want to own that division for the next 10 years.
    But Ross, think of all the tee shirts you'd see and the FB likes for your own grappling page!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    But Ross, think of all the tee shirts you'd see and the FB likes for your own grappling page!
    Metamoris can't handle all this jelly.
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    That's an ass-ton of FB likes bro. Be wise.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    WTF... that response is bizarre to say the least. He seems like one of those liars who's also kind of a psycho... the shit he says doesn't even really make sense...

What a fucked up dude. I'm so glad I'm not training at a Gracie school that supports this kind of bullshit.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Let us not forget who we are talking about here:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast