Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore

what companies would you guys like to see in the bjj box?

whats up guys! as some of you know, i own a subscription gift box service called, The BJJ Box. ( www.thebjjbox.com ) we have just sent out our 7th box and we are gaining a lot of momentum. we are looking to get involved with as many great companies in the bjj community as possible. so i wanted to come over here and ask, what companies would you guys like to see in a future box? is there a company, that you knew would be in a particular box, that would make you want to order?

just looking for some feed back from my favorite people on the internet. thanks guys!

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear. Awesome stuff but I never see them on any other retailers websites

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Would be cool if there was a "gold" or "super" box that one random subscriber would get each month that included a rash guard or a gift card to ProformGuard, etc.

As for brands I've always liked products from Venum.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Sorry I can't answer your question better, but I just wanted to say that when I was browsing the 'How it works' page of your site, the text colour doesn't stand out from the background too well - light grey on white. I was straining my eyes to read some of it - maybe I'm getting old. Just some feedback

I hope it keeps growing and keep up the good work.

Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)
    Wow I actually just saw an add for that on Facebook, so kudos to you. What I would like to see would be Tatami, Newaza, Onnit, different sample supplements/seeds (hemp, etc.), and Matt's idea is cool too. If anything else comes to mind I'll add it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Jiu jitsu Progear
    Maybe melee ankle sleeves
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    Sorry I can't answer your question better, but I just wanted to say that when I was browsing the 'How it works' page of your site, the text colour doesn't stand out from the background too well - light grey on white. I was straining my eyes to read some of it - maybe I'm getting old. Just some feedback

I hope it keeps growing and keep up the good work.
    I completely second this. Grey on white probably seems avant-garde and minimalist, but it is minimally visible to my eyeballs. I feel like I have cataracts.

As far as your question goes... I'm probably not your target demographic; I like solid-color champion rashguards, irish spring soap, and raw nuts for snacks. I do love my Bad Boy vale tudo shorts though; I've used the durable bastards in competition, training, and as swimwear for years now. And making ass-eyes at people as a 250-lb man is one of the finer activities of life.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Lol
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com