Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    S.A.S Martial Arts

Rear naked choke options

https://youtu.be/B0pOCdUxL8I

Hey guys, heres just a few other options for chokes that we use for people with good RNC defence, have a play and see what you think. (No students were harmed in the making of this video, we just like to dick about haha enjoy)

Array

School
    Gordon's American martial arts
    Great video thanks for sharing the knowledge.

Array

School
    S.A.S Martial Arts
    Thanks John, no problem.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I'm gonna need some comp vidz please Craig. Many if these seem like they could only be hit on a skinny non resisting training partner. Do you have any vidz of you using these techs in comp? Or any comp vidz at all?

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bobby rivers again.

Array

School
    In my mind
    ^ If I could somehow get 5¢ for every time that happened, I'd be able to afford the large jars of peanut butter that Bobby carries around hahahaha!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    ^ If I could somehow get 5¢ for every time that happened, I'd be able to afford the large jars of peanut butter that Bobby carries around hahahaha!
    Bobby "Big Pimpin" Rivers?

Array

School
    S.A.S Martial Arts
    Hey bobby, yes mate you are right, they work best on skinny guys or if you have longer arms, also if the guy turns into you then the real deal rnc works a treat. As i showed a little in the video, i want resistance to set up one of the other chokes, resistance actually helps sometimes. I dont compete, i just teach, although i may compete this year but im gettin on a bit now and my knees cant keep up with my brain haha. I just like exploring body mechanics and trying new stuff, i just dont like how the rear naked choke dominates back attacks and people get really good at the defence so it gets a bit boring for me, these are just a few of the different back attacks i have in my system, i will try and get as many videos as i can on here so people can have a play and see if anything works for them. Check out my other videos on youtube and give me some feedback, thanks. Happy rolling.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Craig, I sent you a private message please respond.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    I like the arm triangle details and how it could be used as a fake to the regular RNC. I hadn't made that connection. Thanks brothaman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast