Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    Good. We are, usually 2 per night. Thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I worked 50= hours a week for 15 years while teaching every night and weekends. Its pretty much the norm. . Becoming a 10P moon head requires that level of dedication.

I do currently teach full time, but not all affiliates do.
    Hes not joking. The 10p flag isnt something you just fly around cuz its cool now. Master the warm ups. The more you leaarn, the more youll realize you have no idea. This rabbit whole is ENDLESS
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    BJJ is endless in general, I doubt 10th planet is any less so. I've absolutely loved everything I've learned so far and can't wait to learn more. Definitely not in this "to be cool" or whatever. We're working hard on all of it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Not everyone can train full time. My husband is an instructor and trains 2 sessions + a day, 5 days a week and also a session on Saturday. We used to do Sunday, but I think the guys who train all week really need that rest day. For us, we have been able to tackle it as a team. He's always been able to focus all of his efforts on the school and I work full time. I train 5 nights a week on top of two jobs and helping run two businesses. I think working a 9-5 and training five to six days a week is doable. Like Chris said, if you really want it. You have to be a savage to own a 10P school. Remember that.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    In addition to all of the above advice, if you arent already subscribing to have access to the Mastering the System on the 10th Planet website it is a must. It's only about $5 and Eddie puts all of his latest technic on there. Can't beat it. Again, it's a must.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12