Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals

Jiu Jitsu is finally fun..

I started training toward the end of 2006 / beginning of 2007. I've loved jiu jitsu from the start. But I can't say it's always been fun. Mental blocks, frustrations in schedules, schools closing, terrible training partners/instructors, and a plethora of other things have always been present thus stealing my joy. But I can honestly say, I have truly been enjoying this journey lately. Not just enjoying it, but actually having fun. I used to go to the drag strip and run my car because it was fun. I played paintball because it was fun. I never had a passion for those things but they were fun. Now I am having fun doing something that I am also passionate about. It's a great feeling.
    I attribute this directly to Brandon Mccaghren and his school. He has built an environment where training is super productive and also fun. I know there are a ton of amazing instructors in this system and all of them in some way contribute to our happiness.
    So thank you! and Happy Mother's Day.. or some shit..
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    That's awesome. That's how it is at Empire (10th Planet Rochester). No place like home.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I train most of the time at a Nova Uniao school and hit any 10p event I can. While I get along well with my instructor and some of my fellow classmates, there is a definite difference when I go to a 10p event. It is evident that 10p is a family and not just training partners. When I walk into a 10p place everyone is so welcoming. People I have only seen a couple times and go months without seeing welcome me like I was a long lost friend. I have experienced this the Stl area and down in Decatur. I hope people don’t take that for granted, coming from where it is the exception and not the rule, I see the difference.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Jiu Jitsu is soooo much fun. Every time I roll, I am reminded of how much fun it is. What a lifestyle!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram