Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX

Thank you to Jason Greer and the squad of Assassin instructors

I attended the Seminar at the new 10th Planet Altus, OK hosted by Jason Greer this weekend. Unfortunately I could only make the first two days, but just that was worth it. I must say, all the instructors were very humble, gracious and knowledgable. I can honestly say I would recommend all of these guys. It has been one thing to see all these instructors on the forums or on videos, but to see them in person validated everything for me. Special thanks to Jacob and John Harris, Anthony Lopez, Jason Greer, John Botello, Brandon Mccaghren and especially Eddie Bravo/Jason Greer. If anyone here is on the fence about attending any of the seminars these guys host, take it from me, the instructionals are priceless if you love this sport. Pay attention, be patient and humble and you will turn into a beast. I see many Game Overs in my near future, Oshi (ashi? spelling) is where its at. Thanks again guys, what a great time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikLavigne View Post
    I attended the Seminar at the new 10th Planet Altus, OK hosted by Jason Greer this weekend. Unfortunately I could only make the first two days, but just that was worth it. I must say, all the instructors were very humble, gracious and knowledgable. I can honestly say I would recommend all of these guys. It has been one thing to see all these instructors on the forums or on videos, but to see them in person validated everything for me. Special thanks to Jacob and John Harris, Anthony Lopez, Jason Greer, John Botello, Brandon Mccaghren and especially Eddie Bravo/Jason Greer. If anyone here is on the fence about attending any of the seminars these guys host, take it from me, the instructionals are priceless if you love this sport. Pay attention, be patient and humble and you will turn into a beast. I see many Game Overs in my near future, Oshi (ashi? spelling) is where its at. Thanks again guys, what a great time.
    Not official.... Yet Thanks for coming out Erik. Knowing guys like you are in the sport & using in(God forbid) real life situations, makes me sleep a little better at night.:-)
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Nice to meet you and roll with you, man! Hope to see you again soon.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site