Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al

Hardcore 10th Planet ronin/purple under Brandon Mc looking for some SOCAL love

I've got some unused paid vacation time from one job and am strongly considering flying out later this week. Really want to check out the socal gyms before heading to the bay area where my family is. Probably flying into San Diego and spending two days there before hitting LA then making my way north. This will be my first time in socal and by myself getting around. Any locals or others that have made this trip with good advice that could give me some pointers would be much appreciated. Even little things like what to avoid doing to waste precious time. Best gyms for my time. Obviously 10th P oceanside, costa mesa, san diego, etc jump out as well as atos but I really don't feel like busting out the gi. Only stop I plan on in LA is for the sole purpose of getting some sessions in at HQ. Any good/cheaper spots to crash in San Diego or LA? Also what are some other cool stuff that are must check outs in the area? After I spend my time in social, I'll be driving North to the bay area and would love to train with some folks up there. Also any information on cool historical marks I could check out on the way up would be awesome to hear. Thanks in advance for anyone that takes the time out of their day to help me out. I really appreciate it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Yall please take good care of Scott if you have an opportunity. He's one of the nicest guys ever and a really quality Jiu Jitsu player, as well.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Dope. You will love San Diego! Get a California Burrito from a good spot while you're here (if you like Mexican food). I train at 10pSD and at Atos. Both gyms are super legit and very welcoming. We have no-gi days at Atos.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I may be getting into San Diego airport around 4 Thursday. Not sure how Ill feel after 12 hours of travel but am considering heading straight to an academy to get a session in. Where would the best place to train Thursday night be? Does hq have anything going down Saturday? Also, anyone with a couch in the area I could potentially crash on even for a night, I would be incredibly appreciative. I'm potty trained.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I may be getting into San Diego airport around 4 Thursday. Not sure how Ill feel after 12 hours of travel but am considering heading straight to an academy to get a session in. Where would the best place to train Thursday night be?
    Thursday night, 10pSD classes at 4:30pm and 7pm, both taught by Boogey. Also, there is a class at the Convoy location of San Diego Combat Academy from 5:30pm-7:30pm, taught by Walel.