blank
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    AJ is not a likeable guy.
    ya, he's a total dink

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    LMAO this is gold. So according to the second link

I believe AJ said during the ADCC trials that Rocha wasn't known for much and the Rocha posted this on facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP2k6bhGm0g

I remember when Keenan was really getting some shine and AJ posted his match from purple belt when he beat Keenan so Keenan had to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27-t8yD6hZ4
    Keenan is pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    AJ is not a likeable guy.
    He's forever talking shit to people and starting beef.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    AJ is a strange guy. He has a sense of entitlement that, although he's really good. I'm not sure he should have.

Yes, I enjoyed the fact that my teammate beat him last Saturday at the Trials. He seems to rub everyone the wrong way.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    I know AJ and he is cool just very competitive. i used to have everyone tell me Eddie was a jerk back when I first trained with him at the Bomb Squad back in like 2004 just because he wasn't a part of the Gracie Barra Group. But because I was the only guy who had actually trained at Eddies school and said that he was very friendly and very open to what ever worked they had to admit that it was just hearsay. So maybe you don't like AJ's PR style but most didn't like Eddies either.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinculp View Post
    I know AJ and he is cool just very competitive. i used to have everyone tell me Eddie was a jerk back when I first trained with him at the Bomb Squad back in like 2004 just because he wasn't a part of the Gracie Barra Group. But because I was the only guy who had actually trained at Eddies school and said that he was very friendly and very open to what ever worked they had to admit that it was just hearsay. So maybe you don't like AJ's PR style but most didn't like Eddies either.
    I just think he comes off as a little arrogant. However, He's a great competitor and a beast. I'm not taking anything away from him. He can continue to do what he's doing. I don't hate him or anything, it's just strange to me. I'm sure he's a great dude once you get to know him, etc. But from what I see publically, and being in the same areas, thats how I've formulated my opinion. However it could change after just talking with him for a few minutes. Idk

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    In your defense...I try really hard to get along with everyone. Because I put that extra effort in to finding and focusing on the good I tend to make friends easily. So your point may be completely valid and I choose to only see people's good side.