Array

School
    None

Greetings to all

Hello from Florida.

I'm new to this and would really love to learn as much as I can . I have studied Martial Arts for many years and now would like to study Jiu jitsu 10th Planet style. Unfortunately there are no schools near me , unless someone can help. Perhaps there are instructors in my area I do not know of ?

Anyway thank you for accepting me and look forward to learning and training .

Blessings,
    DC

If you are in south Florida you would be crazy to not check out American Top Team HQ in Coconut Creek. Its most certainly a top 3 gym in the entire world. (but mad expensive rightfully so) Supplement that with Mastering the System videos and you have quite literally the best instruction you can get your hands on.

(also they are surprisingly 10P savvy in Coconut Creek, they are very familiar with a few things like the lockdown. They are known for being extremely open minded and seek out exotic and flashy grappling techniques)

Array

School
    None
    Taylor ,

Thank you so much for this. I live in Broward County so they are just North of me. Will
    give them a shout.

Best wishes,
    DC

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    There is a hotbox in Fort Lauderdale. And we're planning a training camp in Titusville.

Array

School
    Roberto Traven
    Hey man, I just moved down here myself. I'm training over at Aj Sousa's gym living in Pompano, his gym is really good lots of good competitors and they haven't said anything about me using my 10p stuff. Even got some compliments on my lockdown game last night. They have gi and nogi on alternating days too so that's pretty nice if you're interested in both. Anyways if you're interested in drilling some 10th Planet stuff let me know maybe we can meet up.

Array

School
    None
    Kevin and Logan , Thank you so much for the kind replies. Definitely will check out both and will keep you posted.

Best wishes,
    DC