Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai

First Youtube Video - Eskrima Training - GoPro

Hey guys,

I know this is a bit off topic but I just published my first youtube video and its kind of a big deal for me ;P

I joined my friend Lorenzo for an Eskrima class before I left Shanghai a couple months back.

He is Italian Special Forces, Paratrooper, Body guard and all round cool guy.

Hope this video could raise some awareness of eskrima in the city and help him get some more students.

Any feedback or comments much appreciate!

Thanks

Tyler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoqqm5LWDGw

Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)
    The video is alright at times its a little weird to watch and understand the concepts of eskrima. I have trained this martial art for a little over two years and I love it. It is extremely fun and versatile when in a combat/fighting situation. I'm law enforcement and it has had me out tremendously with knowing how to react to certain situations and to be properly prepared for people who potentially possess a knife.

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    I guess the video is a bit weird but the main thing I wanted to do was entertain and build interest

Lorenzo is a great instructor and a really cool guy but at the moment he has very few students in Shanghai... not as many people are into Eskrima compared to other martial arts... I had had my GoPro for about a week and on that day I was honestly just messing around... I never planned to make a video out of it

That's good to hear man, I hope you never have to face a live knife... would be pretty terrifying I imagine... no matter how much training you have had.

Good luck to you and thanks for the comment