View Poll Results: Should This Post Be A Sticky?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

65 94.20%
  • NO

4 5.80%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    10thPlanetJJ.com
    @5:26 "You forgot the main sponsor... FLESH LIGHT.. oh no that's Joe Rogan's podcast..sorry about that"

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    When Eddie types, I can hear his voice. It is strange.

To Eddie.

I have to tell you, my wife's grand father just passed away and well he was in the hospital we went through a three day phase, where I had her ask me any questions she had about death, the after life, etc. Well on the third day I had to tell her he passed, well that night I got on 10thplanetjj.com and found this thread. I saw your theory on life and I sat there with my jaw hung open, I had never seen this before but it was almost word for word what I had been telling her in the last three days.

You are an amazing man and I am proud to call you my mentor. Cheers Eddie

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Mabee View Post
    Eddie@UFC Fan Expo day 2 Super fight
    Yeah, lets see George Sot. vs McLovin!
    CYBORG thats my old master!! what a beast! as usual!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Who would win? Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie rematch with No Gi and No time limits submission only match?

Royler by Rear Naked Choke (40%, 46 Votes)Rickson by Armlock (34%, 39 Votes)Eddie by Triangle Choke... again. (15%, 17 Votes)Eddie by Twister (9%, 10 Votes)Royler by leglock (2%, 4 Votes)Total Voters: 116

this is a current poll at grapplingweekly.com go vote for eddie by triangle or twister!

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post
    Who would win? Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie rematch with No Gi and No time limits submission only match?

Royler by Rear Naked Choke (40%, 46 Votes)Rickson by Armlock (34%, 39 Votes)Eddie by Triangle Choke... again. (15%, 17 Votes)Eddie by Twister (9%, 10 Votes)Royler by leglock (2%, 4 Votes)Total Voters: 116

this is a current poll at grapplingweekly.com go vote for eddie by triangle or twister!
    Everyone go vote now!

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    I never thought i could learn so much from just one thread O_O

going to my first mma class on saturday, looks like im gonna be trying out some of these techs
    dont worry, ill remember to hug the damn knee.

Array

School
    lost
    How can you guys forget this one.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post

I personally think Eddie will go for the Sorcerer if he ever gets his rematch with Royler.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234