Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    You could have just replied with that to start with, would have made this thread alot shorter.
    meme2589020634.jpg
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    ego
    meme2685085570.jpg
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Lmao!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    The point I making is that he made absolute statements, that were made as facts,percieved or otherwise , if you dont see that I cant help that. Force and velocity are measurable and those factors could be tested. We've had a number of students from local colleges come to our gym to do research projects on very similar concepts.

I'm glad you think you have me all figured out

As far as the kicks themselves I use both situationally

When someone is pressuring straight foward I like the spinning back kick vs spinning side kick, as I'm less likely to get my chamber jammed if I misjudge the timining. I do feel I have more power with the back kick in this situation as my kick has more room to accelerate.

I prefer the spinning side kick if the are circling away from me as I can lead the target and throw the kick where they are going to be vs where they are. If they are circling and moving away, I feel the spinning side kick gives me more reach to make the adjusts necessary to stay on target.

I use both both but prefer the spinning side kick when I attack the line of withdrawl ( if the back straight up), specifically for the ability to adjust the range depending of the speed at which they withdraw, I feel I can adjust and still have power at varying stages of the kick. And for me I can cover far more ground with the spinning side kick vs the spinning back kick.
    There's the good stuff. No worries, I get it. Just saying most of us don't have pubmed sources. Just how it goes for a martial art, you're going to have to pick and choose who you listen to.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    Los Angeles Downtown HQ
    This calls for a special episode of fight science.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Interesting!

I used to do kung fu way back in the day and we would call it a spinning psychic. I never really knew what the difference was between a spinning sidekick and a spinning back kick. Thanks for clarifying!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234