Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

Women's Superfight

UFC 135 champ vs Invicta 145 champ at a catch weight of 140.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    What does this mean
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    What does this mean
    There is a lot of talk about Cyborg cutting down to 135. Remember when there was all the talk about a superfight between GSP and Anderson or Anderson and Jon Jones ? Well... instead of talking about Cyborg cutting to 135, why can't this be the world's first women's superfight in MMA. Ronda Rousey vs. Cyborg at 140 lbs ?

I did read a few minutes ago that Tito was claiming on Twitter that the UFC offered the Rousey fight to Cyborg on Dec. 5th at 135 lbs. Dana claims he's lying but I also saw Cyborg's Twitter where she said that Tito was telling the truth.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dublin, Ireland
    Cyborg's been pushing for years for a superfight at 140. Ronda said she won't do it at 140, because Cyborg was caught juicing, but she's on for 135.

Dana said for years that as soon as Cyborg takes a fight and makes weight at 135, he'll book the Ronda fight.

Honestly, Cyborg should just sack up and cut, or don't cut and stop shit talking.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Kennedy View Post
    Cyborg's been pushing for years for a superfight at 140. Ronda said she won't do it at 140, because Cyborg was caught juicing, but she's on for 135.

Dana said for years that as soon as Cyborg takes a fight and makes weight at 135, he'll book the Ronda fight.

Honestly, Cyborg should just sack up and cut, or don't cut and stop shit talking.
    I hear you... I'm wondering why people aren't talking about champion vs champion. The world's first superfight of two dominant champions. Instead it's about Cyborg cutting down or going home.

Just as GSP didn't want to go up to fight Anderson, it's Ronda's decision. When all is said and done... I just want to see the fight.