Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I'm very upset that I allowed my post to slip through with the caps lock on for half of it. I reprimand me sharply.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I thought you were just really emphasizing how good his style is for EBI.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Dude, I rolled with Ben a few years ago. And he is an ANIMAL. HIS STYLE OF WRESTLING REALLY LENDS ITSELF TO THE FLOW OF Jiu Jitsu. I would LOVE to see him in EBI. Plus, he's a good dude.
    I always have liked Askren,I wish he would attack with guillotines, darces, neckties, etc...he would be even more of a beast

He would be so fun to watch in an EBI if he attacked

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    I don't know, maybe. He's a good wrestler but he's kind of boring. How would he do, is the question? I think Tonon would devour him.

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I'm with you only 4 of his 14 wins a via submission, I'm not sure he'd be a good fit. Eddie wants the best finishers.
    I would love to see Askren in EBI, even if he can't finish anyone, it would be a huge feather in someone else's cap to sub Askren. He may not be a world class sub guy but he is definitely a world class grappler and what happens if he gets to OT, can he defend from a bad position? Inquiring minds want to know

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Well to be fair 4/14 is nearly 1/3 of his wins, so there could be an argument made that his submission percentage is on par with a sport that requires multiple facets in order to be successful. But I actually haven't followed him too much so I'm not married to this view.

Would definitely be a great bump for EBI and submission grappling as a whole, especially on a more global scale perhaps.
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    Well to be fair 4/14 is nearly 1/3 of his wins, so there could be an argument made that his submission percentage is on par with a sport that requires multiple facets in order to be successful. But I actually haven't followed him too much so I'm not married to this view.

Would definitely be a great bump for EBI and submission grappling as a whole, especially on a more global scale perhaps.
    Yup 29%, but again this is about Sub Only Jiu Jitsu not mma. And honestly I don't think its a bump at all. The average casual MMA fan has no idea who he is. I don't see it doing anything for EBI.

I have nothing against the guy, but EBI's goal is to bring Submission Only Jiu Jitsu mainstream, he doesn't offer anything in that regard.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Newport
    I like Ben and would like to see him get more credit for being a badass.I enjoy watching him.
    I started training in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in 2006 after serving 4 years in the USAF.
    I became a professional MMA fighter in 2009 and got my blackbelt from Eddie in January of 2016.
    Owner of the Tsunami Training Center in Newport, Oregon.
    http://www.tsunamitc.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast