Array

School
    Samuel Puccio BJJ

First visit to an offiical Moon.

Drew Ash first introduced me to Jiu Jitsu in 2009 when we were both living in Hamburg Germany. I took a few classes at Sportschule Hamburg, and he showed me the Mastering The Rubberguard book. I thought it was pretty cool, but it never really clicked with me completely for whatever reason. Not long after, I moved back home to Alabama, and though I didn't continue to train, my interest in 10pJJ never really left me. Almost 6 years later, I finally got myself back into a Jiu Jitsu Gym. I am almost 6 months into my training, and Monday, I made the drive up to 10th Planet Decatur to visit a Moon for the first time. Within 5 minutes of watching Brandon Mccahgren give instruction to one of his students, I knew I was in the right place. Class was top notch, the rolls were great, and the vibe was awesome. Moving near to a 10th Planet moon is definitely on the table. I had a good feeling that 10pJJ was the shit. Big ups to Brandon and 10th Planet Decatur for confirming that.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Brandon is a great instructor. You'll be in good hands/chokes/triangles/foot locks with the man. Enjoy the jiu jitsu journey.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    You have a home here anytime
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site