Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    New England people, If you don't mind me tagging along, keep me in the loop. I'd like to make it out there. But a rental car would put this out of my budget.
    Will do
    I may take a rental car regardless on my own accord, but even if I do don't worry Dave I won't hold you to split it :-)

And yeah, it'll be awesome if we can all gather (I got some other friends I gotta check with too), Pat's been very generous to offer to carpool and fresh off my visit to HQ the FL Camp and Gulf Shores the East Coast Camp would be yet another bow tie on top of the past several months!

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    I may take a rental car regardless on my own accord, but even if I do don't worry Dave I won't hold you to split it :-)

And yeah, it'll be awesome if we can all gather (I got some other friends I gotta check with too), Pat's been very generous to offer to carpool and fresh off my visit to HQ the FL Camp and Gulf Shores the East Coast Camp would be yet another bow tie on top of the past several months!
    Can me and a couple homeless guys borrow your rental car? we need to have an orgy in it.

Array

School

Can me and a couple homeless guys borrow your rental car? we need to have an orgy in it.
    For you Zach sure thing, if I'm not using it you're welcome to borrow the car (just don't damage it lol!). Just know it'll prob be a small sized vehicle like a Civic Prius or Corolla, so the ladies may start to feel a bit enclosed if there's too many guys and girls Roman orgying it up Spartacus Gannicus style!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)

I can split it. I just can't do it on my own. Haha. Times are better. I'm only semi broke now. LOL.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I see your prices are based on the amount of day attended. Any combination?

I will be coming off of a string of four night shifts on Saturday morning. I might be able to come Sat and Sun, but I just don't know how it is going to work out at work the night before. It might be a gruelling shift and I might need to sleep right after work. If that is the case I wouldn't make it on time for the Saturday class at all and it would suck to lose that cash.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    any combo
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I just registered. Anybody else?
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    I just registered. Anybody else?
    I'll prob do that soon this week, I just gotta confirm with my work on getting Fri off to allow for travel time...Pat I'll FB msg u later on too to see about possible carpool options and whatnot as well. Should be good!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Less than a month away! Space is going fast Pre-Reg ASAP!!!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast