What RG path to take

So, Ive been using the rubber guard pretty effectively for a while. I use the basic RG to omoplata/gogo/invisible collar path. Lately I've been playing with crackhead control trying to pump their arm for an armbar or dead orchard, which has worked quite nicely. But trying to progress with the rubber guard im unsure where to go next, there seems so many options and not sure if some are better than others?

From my limited research the gogo clinch is the latest and greatest RG path? I've also looked at muddy waters which seems good to incorporate in my current RG game. Does the gogo clinch make other paths obsolete?

I really only learn the 10th planet system from here/youtube and try things out while rolling at my gym. So it's kind of hard to tell where I should go next in the system. Any suggestions? Just choose one and work it for a while? Thanks for any help.

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    I've been getting obsessed with the butterfly path to Jersey to the Carnie. It's probably been my highest % RG path recently

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by hespectnogi View Post
    I've been getting obsessed with the butterfly path to Jersey to the Carnie. It's probably been my highest % RG path recently
    This almost exactly what I do