Array

School
    10th Ventura

Using Psychedelics to Treat Mental Illness

“Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”
    ― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"I am truly a ‘lone traveler’ and have never belonged to my country, my home, my friends, or even my immediate family, with my whole heart; in the face of all these ties, I have never lost a sense of distance and a need for solitude---feelings which increase with the years." -- Albert Einstein, Ideas and Opinions

"Nature does not know extinction; all it knows is transformation. Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me, strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after death." -- Wernher von Braun

"The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan." -- Carl von Clausewitz, On War

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I believe it
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Fusion MMA Elgin IL, Pedro Sauer affiliate
    Man if it works sign me up, I'll trip balls if it helps, been on anti depressants and the like for years. The side effects suck.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    A guided psychedelic experience can be very therapeutic, like having a good guided Yoga experience.

The rain is here and the days are getting shorter the earth is fruiting fertility and rejuvenation in symbiosis with the soil, trees, mosses and lichens. Fungus amungus.

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    Excellent doc covering all types of plant medicines and psychedelics. It's on Netflix
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2195566/

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Maybe another thing that Oregon, Colorado, or California will have to be first and show the rest of the country its ok